UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Attn: Matt Thornton

1/28/07 10:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hobbit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-07

Do you guys have an estimate on when FJKD3 will be shipping out? I've emailed Tonie at the Gmail address, but I've gotten no reply and that was about a week ago. Im not trying to be a pain, im just highly anticipating the set, and I got kinda worried because I got no reply. Thanks
1/28/07 4:28 PM
Mike Sweeney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-07
hobbit: Matt is on the road until Wed. so he may or may not see this. I would suggest you email Tonie but you said that you have already done that. I wouldn't worry though... I am waiting for my copy too:)
1/30/07 11:50 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jan-07 11:53 PM
Hobbit, I know Tonie checks her e-mail multiple times everyday. So please forward me the address you used, or CC me a copy at straightblastgym@hotmail.com Make sure you e-mail her at the: sbgproductions@gmail.com I am sure you mailed her, I just want to make sure we are not having technical problems. She will have shipping updates for everyone by Thursday. www.straightblastgym.com
2/8/07 10:58 AM
RandyInWyo

Edited: 08-Feb-07
ttt for shipping dates. I know patience is a virtue, but damn!
2/8/07 12:59 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy, Thanks for the patience. We had some issues rendering the masters which has caused a delay time. And we also had a huge amount of pre-orders. However, these have all been fixed and all product (even the latest orders) should be shipped by next week. Tonie is sending updates as they come in to people regarding the status of their order. For specific times and to stay updated on where your at e-mail Tonie at: sbgproductions@gmail.com and feel free to cc me a copy at: straightblastgym@hotmail.com
2/8/07 6:02 PM
RandyInWyo

Life is good!! Thanks for the reply and the update.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.