UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Great book

2/5/07 6:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boyscout
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Feb-07 07:15 AM

Hi guys I picked up a great book and am two thirds of the way througth it. It's called "The last wrestlers" and it's by a long term training partner of mine, Marcus Trower. The cool website for the book is http://www.thelastwrestlers.com/ I think most people here would be very intreasted, in what he has to say. He is the reason way I know about people like Carson, vale tudo and Rickson back in 85, well before most in the UK. I will post a review, as soon as I finish reading it. Regards
2/5/07 4:34 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Feb-07
Cool! I'll check it out, thanks.
2/7/07 4:32 AM
Boyscout
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-07 04:40 AM
Hi Matt There is now a q/a at the top of the history section, if you want to ask any queastions of Marcus. He used to train with me in my vale tudo class, teaching wreatling takdowns etc and has a good understanding of want SBGI is all about from me. Regards Richard
2/7/07 4:33 AM
Boyscout

Edited: 07-Feb-07
Whoops ,just noticed the Q/A is at the top of this section too.........

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.