UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> too fast, too big, too strong...

2/7/07 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WC17
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-07 09:45 AM

too skilled, too good. congratulations goes out to the Toronto Maple Leafs for another day at the office with their 5th consecutive win. I'm in a rush, so I'll make this quick. yes, we took our 5th staight over one of the better teams in the weaker west the St Louis Blues. that is just a message to the rest of the teams in the weaker west. I also laugh at the fact that Nashville who is the best of the weaker west, lost to the shitty pens. if they lost to the shitty pens, just imagine what the leafs will do to them on Thursday. oh how I look forward to another win over the best of the weaker. west.
2/7/07 3:00 PM
WC17

Edited: 07-Feb-07
you know what I find funny, is the fact that your wings are a bunch of flat out suckers giving up on Boyd Deveraux. key to the success of the Toronto Maple Leafs. more on key players to the Leafs success like Carlo who has proven all you clowns wrong Colaiacovo, Ponikarovsky, Antropov, Kilger, at a later time.
2/7/07 3:09 PM
WC17

one more thing until later, there isn't a team in the league that would want to play the leafs in the playoffs. bottomline, none of your sack of shit teams have a thing on the leafs when they are at the top of their game.
2/7/07 9:52 PM
lushdogg
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you semi-retarded or something?
2/7/07 10:01 PM
WC17

I hear Jason Spezza is now semi retarded after cutting across the middle like only a true retard would, only to be clobbered by Carlo "a cross of Stevens and Bourque" Colaiacovo.
2/8/07 2:06 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Feb-07
Obviously you haven't been following the NHL lately....The Penguins are one of the hottest teams in the league right now, and Nashville may have lost to them on the road, but the Leafs have gotten manhandled by them this year. By the way, as you would say the Leafs just happen to be riding a hot goaltender, they are nothing without Raycroft,lol (only for the past week or so).
2/8/07 2:36 PM
Mark1

lol @ a Wings minor leaguer being a leaves superstar. Shows you just how sad it is to be a leaves fan. Mark
2/8/07 8:27 PM
WC17

Edited: 08-Feb-07 08:27 PM
"lol @ a Wings minor leaguer being a leaves superstar. Shows you just how sad it is to be a leaves fan." Coming from the same guy who goes on about the pylon Leaf castoff Larry Murphy. goeb, dont be upset that the Leafs have clowned you yet again. I'm sure you will still be allowed to write for your hockey websites. There is still people out there, that no matter how badly the Leafs make them look they will still eat up whatever nonsense some so called writer such as yourself is willing to feed them.
2/8/07 9:11 PM
WC17

currently the Leafs are dominating the the preds. 16-8 in shots favouring the leafs. Ponikarovsky with another his 15nth of the year. he would be at 25 if he never got injured.
2/8/07 9:31 PM
WC17

God the ice is shit in Nashville. no wonder they are first. no one else is used to playing on such shit southern hick ice. if you can't maintain good ice, then time to fold. good bye nashville.
2/8/07 10:36 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

right...so whats your excuse tonight? Too many power play goal by the Preds? The Loafs shot the puck more? The loafs underestimated the preds because they are from the west? pick one, were waiting.
2/8/07 11:31 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
2/9/07 8:11 AM
WC17

Edited: 09-Feb-07
shit ice and yes the power plays the preds got were a joke. I'm beginning to believe that the league is looking to favour struggling markets in general. it's no secret that the league would like to have the pens on the powerplay with Crosby able to rack up as much pts there as possible, I guess thats why the pens were able to beat the Preds, the preds weren't able to use their struggling market advantage against an even bigger struggling market with the leagues golden boy.
2/9/07 8:17 AM
WC17

Edited: 09-Feb-07 08:17 AM
and despite the fact the preds had many more powerplays than the leafs had, the leafs still outshot and out played nashville. there is no doubt in my mind the leafs are the better team, and one of their goals was an empty netter. dont let the 4-2 fool you.
2/9/07 12:38 PM
WC17

we here in leafs nation, everyone from Jack Adams canidate Paul Maurice, to captain class act as they come, Mr Sundin himself, to Leafs nation reresentative myself, acknowledge how completely terrible last nights officiating was. absouletely disgusted are we all. Leafs nation also acknowledges that the Leafs looked very good last night, despite a result that really does not say very much about last nights game, other than the fact the refs and league suck shit.
2/9/07 1:17 PM
Mark1

lol @ this thread backfiring several times. Mark
2/9/07 8:49 PM
WC17

you know what I've also realized, is that the Leafs being too big and strong has it's negatives. you see, unlike most teams who have their best players as little 5'10 180 lb wimps who fall over when ever they are touched, the Leafs top line of Sundin, Antropov, and Poni are 3 fuckin bulldozers, who go in there and dominate teams down low on the cycle. it's comical watching guys take runs at big Nik Antropov, and then seeing these guys bounce off big Nik and end up on ther ass. However, because these 3 are such forces they dont get the calls that the little push over stars get. most wont take what I just said seriously, but it's 100 % true.
2/10/07 11:32 PM
lushdogg
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Feb-07
Ewww OT loss and your guy gets taken out on a stretcher, not a good time.
2/10/07 11:42 PM
WC17

Edited: 10-Feb-07
like to see that punk get up the balls to drop them with the champ Belak. that game was such a load of shit in the OT. It was quite clear those fuckin jack off officials planned to make it 3 on 3 just for the hell of it, probably an attempt to give Crosby more ice to skate with. they call the penalty against the pens, and then about 5 seconds later call a phantom hook on Antropov. furthermore, that discounted goal was bullshit against the Leafs. The Leafs were the superior team. by the way, I seen your team the turds walking into the arena to play the habs on cbc before the start of the game, and I'd be embarassed if I were you. I dont know if I was the only one to notice, but what a bunch of try hards, walking around like they are some fuckin mafia with captain clown leading the way.
2/11/07 1:17 AM
goeb

Edited: 11-Feb-07
Haha... The Loafs came back but again couldn't finish by blowing a couple of elad sof their own. By the way, when do you plan on seeing Jordan staal sent back to the juniors? The hat trick, the winner, leads the league in shooting percentage. Have you ever made a mroe false comment in your life? Doubt it. Toronto had no answer for Pens great transition play, better luck next time.
2/11/07 2:49 AM
lushdogg

"by the way, I seen your team the turds walking into the arena to play the habs on cbc before the start of the game, and I'd be embarassed if I were you. I dont know if I was the only one to notice, but what a bunch of try hards, walking around like they are some fuckin mafia with captain clown leading the way." You've finally lost your mind.
2/11/07 10:27 AM
Mark1

Bettman's plans to woo the american audience last night seemed to work perfectly. An overtime showdown with Canada's team to showcase the best young talent in the league. The refs cooperated and called a bunch of crappy penalties on the leaves... Hopefully, the american tv audience loved it, just as Bettman and Kerry Fraser planned. Mark
2/11/07 8:45 PM
WC17

sure he may look ok, but his development would have still been better off in the CHL.
2/11/07 8:48 PM
WC17

anyways, see you in the playoffs Pittsburgh. we here in leafs nation look foward to whooping your ass in the post season.
2/11/07 9:12 PM
WC17

" Have fun golfing. " how many years have you been waiting to say that for? got to love pen fans who come out of hiding the second their team wins a few. didn't see too many pen fans running their mouth when the leafs were constantly whooping their ass from about 2000 on. we will be in the playoffs, and are a threat to anyone we will play, as long as Raycroft doesn't have his head up his ass like he did last night.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.