UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> too fast, too big, too strong...

2/12/07 9:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Feb-07
"how many years have you been waiting to say that for?" Since way way back in 2006. Mark
2/12/07 4:01 PM
goeb
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think anyone on here are penguins fans. i'm jsut sticking up for them becaus epeople like you kept ripping on them for being a joke of a franchise. Saying that the whole team is sidney crosby, but the game against the Leafs proved that they have other weapons on the team as crosby had just one assist. Make all the excuses you want, the Leafs had plenty of opportunities to win that game, don't give me that phantom call B.S. Leafs are still far away from considering themselves contenders, let alone a playoff team.
2/12/07 5:15 PM
WC17

"Since way way back in 2006." clearly you dont undertand the question directed at a penguins fan, who hasn't made the playoffs since God knows when, hence my asking how long he has waited to be bring up someone else being on the green, which wont be the Leafs. Goeb, I dont think anyone said you were a pens fan, Nate however is a well known pens fan, it was well known you are a reject of Leafs nation filled with bitterness trying to find his way and gain a sense of belonging to some team, some where as you move from one to the next. I dish and I take goeb, dont try and paint the pens out as a victim.
2/12/07 9:47 PM
goeb
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nott hat I'm gonna have a little bandwagonning argument like I'm still in my teens or something but I want to set this straight...Just because I live in Toronto, doesn't mean I need to be a fan of theirs, there are lot sof people from here that aren't loafs fans. I was a fan of them when i was a kid, but as I became a more educate dfan I did not like their ways of managin or the way the ownership contrlled the team, they ruined the NHL by helping overpaying for free agents. I said the only thing I liked about the Loafs was Mats Sundin, he's been my favourite player for a while and he's one of the nicest NHLer's you'll meet. I've been a Sharks fan for like 4 or 5 years now, I respect the way they run thier team, youth and speed. I don't flip-flop around to different teams, and I'm sure not everyone here is a fan of the city they live in, fact is that most players on the loafs aren't even from Ontario, so what pride is it in cheering for them, and you could say the same for every team. I didn't know Nate was a Pens fan, but who cares, he has a right to be excited about his team, accusing him of bandwagoner? That's just asign of jealousy. I'm not bitter about not being a loafs fan, honestly, who would? It is your annoying comments that make me want to bash them to be honest, I think that's why most people love bashing them on here, to prove you wrong. Leafs are not better than the habs, Sens or any other team for that matter just because they sell out lots of hockey games. If teams were rated on raping their fans for the msot profit, then yes the Leafs would be number one. Outside of that, I don't know what makes them so much more special than other teams.They haven't produced a first rate all-star since the expansion era started (no, gilmour doesn't count), its a bit ridiculous.
2/12/07 10:07 PM
WC17

Edited: 12-Feb-07 10:22 PM
can you repeat that goeb, couldn't quite make out what you were trying to say with all that crying of yours? this time without the tears please.
2/14/07 3:43 PM
PingLagger

Edited: 14-Feb-07
"They haven't produced a first rate all-star since the expansion era started (no, gilmour doesn't count), its a bit ridiculous." I dont' care about the rest of your comments (you could be right) ... But never ever fucking put Wendel Clark in the categories of mere mortals!
2/14/07 4:26 PM
WC17

dont mind what goeb has to say, he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. everything he has to say can be ripped, and countered, and he'll come back with some shit that has nothing to with what you said, and take up unnecessary time. thick headed a guy as there is.
2/14/07 9:42 PM
hojotoh

"I also laugh at the fact that Nashville who is the best of the weaker west, lost to the shitty pens. if they lost to the shitty pens, just imagine what the leafs will do to them on Thursday." Torontos record against "shitty" Pittsburgh this year??? 0-3......Including an 8-2 thrashing....LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.