UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> MY FAVORITE TAPE

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Campbell
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

KEVIN! GOOD POINTS ABOUT TRAINING YOUR STUDENTS! ABOUT MR. BLAUER!...I FIND HIM TO BE A QUITE SCHOLARLY CHARMING FELLOW!.....WITH THE DUEL PERSONALITY OF A GREAT WHITE SHARK! HAHAHA! PEACE, TOM
tmorenz

THAT'S MY FAVORITE TAPE, TOO!!!!!
Varley

I just received a big order last week : Chu Fen Do / Level 1 ... The material is exellent , as is the high gear demo ... and I love your humour *L* " It's ------'s first day with his new brain " Contact sparring and Fear Control...This one was very insightful , covering so many aspects of the psychological and emotional (side note)...Is this the one with the Wing Chun wooden dummy ? My friend is in the process of trying to make his own and perhaps sell them one day .. so I showed him that clip of you . He immediately said , " He study Kung Fu?? . I said I'm not sure , but he was great friends with Brandon Lee , so perhaps . I also told him to keep in mind it is a device , much like a punching bag . And being such , can be a wonderful training aid ... regardles of the style or system you find yourself in . BTW , It was a pleasure watching you train in the video , I really had no idea you were so fast , agile and cunning . Your reverse push step is reminescent of Bruce Lee *S*... don't laugh ! Just the agility and the way the lead foot lifts off the ground at the end . Integrating Boxing and Martial Arts part 1 .... this is great because Sean and I did this last class ; so it was fresh . I very much look forward to improving these skills !This set offers an amazing variety of boxing isolation drills ! -------------"------------ part 2 .... I will watch that tonite *S* And all the audios are great !! I have , so far :

Perfomance Enhancement Psych
Meta Cognition
Q & A
BYOB ...
Please refer to Tony's Site for more detailed info on these and more cool resources . Suffice to say these products are changing my life ! Anyone taking the time to participate in this forum is certainly on the right track in my view *S* Peace , Var

Taku
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My late night spelling problems asside... Range rover rules! P.S. I've been away, way too long. Seems like I missed a lot of action around here as well as some fun and funny new people. Liam Bauer.
Tom Campbell

PLEASE READ MY PRYER POST! THANKS, TOM
Tom Campbell

TO ANYONE WHO READ THIS POST!...SORRY GUYS!..I BEEN UP FOR TWO DAYS AT WORK AND POSTED ON THE WRONG TREAD! HAHAHAHA! WHAT A DORK! IT WAS A REPLY TO ATTN: DEANDE LAWLER! ONE OF MY FRIENDS CAME BACK! AGAIN SORRY! GOOD NIGHT! PEACE, TOM
Varley

------------*Tracking*-----------

Var

Sean Mulligan

Thank god! When i first saw the title of this thread, i thought that Tom was going to share his 'tape worm' story again. What a relief :) Seriously, the Range Rover tape is full of excellent information and drills that help create mental blueprints applicable to realistic and practical counter tactics. Sean
Taku
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have to agree...Rage Rove ris Awesome!! I have been working it a lot lately . I also use "Grapple Freeze Grapple" often. Tony comes up with the best drills bar none. No doubt about it. Liam.
Tom Campbell

RANGE ROVER! WHAT A GREAT TAPE! ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRILLS! IT TEACHES YOU SO MUCH! IT'S SO APPLICABLE TO REAL FIGHTING! YOU CAN USE IT WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT VARIABLES INCLUDING WEAPONS! AND YOU GET TO SEE THE PSYCHO SIDE OF MR. BLAUER!HAHAHAHA! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE TAPE....GET ONE! PEACE, TOM
Horatius

AND YOU GET TO SEE THE PSYCHO SIDE OF MR. BLAUER!HAHAHAHA! ,...hmmm,.. As opposed to what other side - pray tell!? hehehehe RR is definitely a favorite!!!
Horatius

I found it effective when adding a 'new' tool to a student's toolbox to do tool specific drills working that one technique in a variety of ways (biomechanical drills, flow drills, speed work, power work), then going to the RR and seeing how the student implemented the new tool, then depending on their success either repeating the process or moving on to full contact suit drills. Seemed to turbo charge the process of taking a new tool from seldom used to fully integrated. my .02 May The Right Prevail!, Kevin

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.