UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> tell me about BSA bikes

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/14/07 10:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El_Varaco
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Feb-07

also posted on the OG I've been wanting to get a cafe racer lately and my buddy's been bugging me to get a BSA bike but I don't know shit about them. So now I defer to the collective genius of the OG to educate me on this matter. Christine mendoza for your troubles www.goproductionsla.com/imgs/foto/dancer1.jpg http://www.pinoyspy.net/models/filipina-models/hot-pinay-models/images/christine-mendoza-pic1-small.jpg
3/20/07 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thorazine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Mar-07
Really depends on how much money you want to spend, but just as a rule, don't own an old brit bike unless you are intimately familiar with fixing one, or are willing to learn. Also learn to accept oil leaks, that's how you know there's still oil in them. I have a 1969 Triumph Trophy 650, I love it, but it would never suffice as a daily ride, just due to maintenance frequency, availability of parts, and general cost of upkeep. You'll probably find this to be the case with any of the old-school euro bikes. As far as suggestions, you'll have to just do some google image search to get an idea of what you like, as each has it's own charm. My personal favorite is the Triton, a Triumph engine in the Norton featherbed frame. I also like the Norton Commando a lot. Good Luck.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.