UnderGround Forums

South Carolina Underground >> Tournaments / Seminars - SC

2/16/07 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ustai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Feb-07

How about a list of upcoming events in the SC area? Maybe get a little traffic here.
2/16/07 8:47 PM
relsonbrownbelt

Edited: 16-Feb-07
April, Daniel Moraes, Eorld BJJ Champion will be coming to the Myrtle Beach and Charleston Relson Gracie Classes. Stay tuned for class times. April 7th, Shark Frenzy Grappling gi and no gi tourney will be in Myrtle Beach sc(see mma tv home page for details), and April 21st CMATC Tournament will be held in Lexington SC. Jay Dennis
12/24/07 8:26 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Dec-07
ttt...
1/20/08 2:00 PM
The sith

Edited: 20-Jan-08
Tournament in greenville, at the expo center, first weekend in April.Chris Rogers will be doing a Catch as Catch Can seminar on friday. Chris is one of Billy Wicks best students. He also wrestled in amateurs all the way through college. The tournament will not be no gi jiu jitsu.You can lose by pin or submission.So keep that pinning stuff in mind guys. Take care , John
10/1/08 6:32 PM
angrypirate
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there seems to be a serious lack of communication going on here in this state. there were a few tournaments earlier in the year that were a few weeks apart, and now there is a tourney in columbia on 10-18 as well as an mma event in paris island on the same day and a tourney in mb a few weeks later. wtf? 4-6 months pass by and there are absolutely no events in this state, and then there are few back to back? i realize that naga comes to atlanta a few times a year but after sitting around for 8 hours waiting to compete, i'm kind of over it as well as other people i've talked to. this isn't directed towards anyone so don't misunderstand what i'm saying, but maybe some planning and communication would alleviate alot of the problem.
10/1/08 8:32 PM
relsonbrownbelt

There's no tourney in MB. Nissen was trying to do it, but he didnt have the time to organize it.
10/2/08 11:10 AM
angrypirate
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

are you referring to the one at myrtle beach middle school on 11-8?
10/2/08 12:59 PM
ez

The one at the middle school is still on,or at least a couple days ago when i talked to Jim it still was.
10/2/08 3:33 PM
relsonbrownbelt

I am talking about the one that Nissen was trying to organize, not Jims tournament. I never get any correspondence about Jims tourney so I have to hear thru the grapevine that it is happening. I guess he doesnt like us coming and taking home too much hardware. How did you guys find out it was on November 8th?
10/2/08 3:42 PM
ez

Its on his website ,im trying to line things up for my guys through christmas. 

www.myrtlebeachmartialarts.net/ 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.