UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> Pssssss WC17...

2/21/07 2:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MIKEBROOKS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Feb-07

.........I'm not going to say anything about tonights Boston 3-0 win over the Leafs.... but I am going to say I am moving to Toronto in the morning and if for some reason I cheer for the Leafs in the future....someone end it for me ... thank you in advance... Brooks
2/21/07 9:33 AM
WC17

Raycroft returned to his head up his ass self, he is still this teams biggest question. we all know the leafs can dominate anyone night after night but can Raycroft give the team in front of him a goalie they can count on? Raycroft better not blow us the cup this year is all I have to say or they better kick his ass to the curb.
2/21/07 10:57 AM
GrandInquisitor
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's something to be said about blind devotion... ...and that thing to say is-----it's retarded.
2/21/07 2:08 PM
Peyton's Boy Toy PTA
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for creativity!!!
2/21/07 6:12 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really. He's relying on the Raycroft angle too much, he's getting lazy. Now if only Raycroft would have scored a single goal against the Bruins...
2/21/07 7:23 PM
WC17

Edited: 21-Feb-07 07:28 PM
Raycroft should be going save for save. the leafs were outshooting the Bruins 26-13 after two. 44-21 for the leafs in shots through out the game. Raycroft was pulled for a reason. For once it would be nice to see a team beat the leafs by earining it and out playing us rather than seeing Raycroft out performed. just once I'd like to see it. I dont think the Leafs have been out played ONCE since getting back from the all star break, and thats the harsh reality for Leaf haters. having a guy like Raycroft let in soft goals can deflate the best of teams and dont give accurate relections of a teams true abilities.
2/21/07 7:41 PM
GrandInquisitor
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you serious? You're desperate and crazy enough to be a Cubs or college basketball fan.
2/21/07 7:45 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes...but who brought in raycroft to fix your goaltending problems? That's right your Gm, and you think JFJ is awesome. Your praised the trade, thinking you rippe doff Boston. Here in a game where Raaycrof tcan get an easy win off of his ex-team , especially with Glen Murra yout of the lineup, but no he can't get it done. The Raycroft excuse doesn't work, because goaltending is part of the game, every top tema in the league has good goaltending. I don't hea rnay avalanche fans on here complaining about their goaltending problems, and they outplay mos tof the teams they play, and are way better than Clagary, but their stuck with theodore. If Raycroft screws over the Leafs, well thats the risk the Loafs took during the offseason, and you know its true.
2/21/07 8:37 PM
WC17

sure we took a risk, but not a very big one. Pogge will be a top 5 goalie in 5 years and a thousand times better than the one we gave up. yes, it would be nice to have Rask back, if only to trade him for someone who could be of actual use to us because he could still be an asset, but you win some, you lose some. JFJ has brought in fatastic additions with guys like Battaglia, brought back Green, got us John Pohl and many more that have formed such a well structured team under Maurice another JFJ steal. You win some you lose some, and goeb, JFJ has won more than he has lost even if you aren't hockey smart enough to clue in, or are still heart broken over being a Leafs nation reject.
2/22/07 3:34 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Feb-07
The raycroft excuse doesn't fly when you don't score a single goal.
2/22/07 3:38 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what the hell is a Leaf nation reject? Is there actually such a thing? Also if you brag about signing Battaglia and bringing in John Pohl as good management than you are clearly clueless when it comes to understanding what a good maanger contains. The guy overpaid for Mccabe and Kubina, and the team knew it had problems in goal and he didn't even try to go after Luongo. Oh yea, did I not forget you bragging about him bringing over J.S. Aubin and how the pens miss him,lol. Meanwhile bob Gainey brought over Huet and you call it a fluke, these are just defense mechanism's buddy. Downplay everyone elses moves, praise the Loafs moves. Try working on that and then maybe people will take your thoughts on hockey seriously.
2/22/07 10:06 AM
WC17

Edited: 22-Feb-07 10:06 AM
"what the hell is a Leaf nation reject?" Someone deemed by the communutiy as a whole, as not worthy to cheer for the Leafs. in otherwords, you. "Try working on that and then maybe people will take your thoughts on hockey seriously." I was hoping of becoming a hockey writer and was hoping you'd put in a good word for me at the sites you write for.
2/22/07 10:09 AM
WC17

"The raycroft excuse doesn't fly when you don't score a single goal." if he didn't deflate the team early, we more than likely would have. if he goes save for save we get into OT tied at 0, and maybe win a shootout, or even if we lose he did a respectable job in keeping up with the rest of the team until that point.
2/22/07 1:58 PM
goeb

haha, thats a funny definition of leaf reject nation. So you consider yourself the whole community I guess? And I have no plans of being a writer, just a part-time thing for one site to make a little extra cash while in university.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.