UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Ron Paul EXPOSES FED (VIDEO)

2/27/07 5:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Feb-07
"No, it proves that I am looking at this logically. If you want to say that the bankers have some insidious influence on monetary policy, fine. Maybe you're right. However, that influence is not a result of the current system. The Federal Reserve system does not give bankers any control over monetary policy. The corruption (if it exists) is unrelated to the structure." "IF" corruption exsists. Man, you really are an idiot.
2/27/07 5:55 PM
Steve72
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read it again, shooter. I didn't deny corruption exists.
2/27/07 8:00 PM
pfsjkd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm always amazed at the masochistic tendencies of people who try to argue this subject logically with Mr. 72. 
2/28/07 9:31 AM
CPracer16
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Feb-07
Steve is the person who is in the dark. He still thinks that the Fedreal Reserve Act of 1913 was done solely on the shoulders of congress. He rufuses to see or understand that the international bankers controlled what was written into law while most of Congress was not even present. The international Bankers controlled what was written and still to this day control who is in control of the Federal Reserve. Oh yeah, lets hear it Steve, lets hear how our legislative branch appoints Ben Bernacke
2/28/07 1:36 PM
pfsjkd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He rufuses to see or understand that the international bankers controlled what was written into law while most of Congress was not even present.

LOL!!  No, this is what your RELIGION preaches.  It's something you take on FAITH.  Steve is using logic and facts, which you ignore just like any religious fundamentalist when they get in the way of your belief structure.

2/28/07 2:43 PM
Steve72
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah, lets hear it Steve, lets hear how our legislative branch appoints Ben Bernacke They don't. The executive branch does. He rufuses to see or understand that the international bankers controlled what was written into law while most of Congress was not even present. Not entirely accurate. Some bankers were invovled in the planning process of the structure, but Congress voted it into law. It's not unusual for a sponsoring Congressman to receive significant input from affectd industries in drafting new legislation. In fact, it's the norm.
3/1/07 11:15 AM
CPracer16

Edited: 01-Mar-07
yeah its the norm. I want someone like and international baking tycoon having a hand in something as small and insignificant as the Fedreal Reserve act. It amazes me that you people know that these things happen, yet are naive to think that the system is corrupt.
3/1/07 11:20 AM
Steve72

Again with the "baking"? Herr Strohhman has more pressing concerns that monetary policy. People who know about...stuff...tend to make a lot of money doing that kind of stuff, and rise to the top of their profession regarding stuff. It is appropriate for legislators to consult with such experts in drafting legislation that will affect that stuff.
3/1/07 2:42 PM
CPracer16

well Steve this land is your land this land is my land. You know the song right? The entire cloud of secreacy regarding the Federal Reserve act and the timing in which they took it to vote are suspect. The Aldrich bill was the first to be shot down I beleive and then was re written almost identically and suddenly it passed. Sorry I spelled Banking wrong.
3/24/07 3:39 AM
Chappie
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Mar-07
TTT for later.
11/30/07 2:47 PM
shadowboxchamp

Edited: 30-Nov-07
ttt for Ron Paul. LITERALLY the only republican who dosent kneel before the inner council to swallow huge loads of jizz. Whoops! This may be the wrong place for reality. OR IS IT!?!!!???!!!!??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.