UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Sex Ed Project

2/25/07 7:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nowaydo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Feb-07

I need your serious help. I'm taking a graduate level sexual relations class and I need "real guy's" opinions about the following questions: Do you like to massage your partner, be massaged or both? Do like when your partner is assertive or passive...sexually? Do you like when she wears perfume? What kind of scent do you like? Lingerie or t-shirt and panties? Why? Do you like music during sex? Feel free to comment on one or all of the questions.
3/1/07 9:26 AM
oldmantricks

Edited: 01-Mar-07
yes both little perfume OK but I love natural scent more T shirt and panties. I'm a leg and ass man don't care
3/3/07 12:40 AM
nowaydo

Edited: 03-Mar-07
I've had this poll all over the net and it's very consistent. Thanks!
3/3/07 12:38 PM
Tyson86
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Both 2) Assertive, nothing turns me on more than a girl who's all over me. 3) Yes, as long as it is not over-whelming... vanilla scent is good. 4) T-shirt and panties. I've never like lingerie all that much for some strange reason, it almost looks like they're trying too hard. T-shirt and panties looks casual like they're not even bothering but still soooo sexy. 5) No music
3/3/07 1:31 PM
nowaydo

Thanks!
3/10/07 1:33 AM
Buddhadev
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Mar-07
* Do you like to massage your partner, be massaged or both? BOTH! Hell yes! * Do like when your partner is assertive or passive...sexually? Assertive. No contest. * Do you like when she wears perfume? What kind of scent do you like? Can take it or leave it. Subtle perfumes that compliment a healthy girl's natural scent rather than overwhelm it are best. * Lingerie or t-shirt and panties? Why? Don't really care. * Do you like music during sex? Depends on the music. Generally not.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.