We take copyright very seriously on our site. If you believe someone has posted material on our site that is covered under copyright, please contact us immediately.
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner;
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice can be e-mailed: copyright@MixedMartialArts.com or faxed to: 508-256-0254
DMCA Registered Agent
Our website has filed a designation of agent to receive notification of claimed infringement with the United States Copyright office. That information is available on their website here:
We respond expeditiously to notices of claimed copyright infringement and terminate users or account holders who are "repeat infringers."