Edited: 1/26/15 4:04 PM
3/2/11

I think the only way to salvage this, is Sting. Have Sting and Reigns be a loosely based anti-authority team and have Sting's pop rub off on Reigns and have Sting come out as recruiting Reigns to take down the Authority for good through Lesnar's belt and Rollins cashin.

That way you have wacky tag matches with HHH, Rollins, Reigns, Sting with stipulations and all sorts of risk to Reigns and have Lesnar come in every once in a while and shift to him and Reigns and Sting vs HHH closer to Mania.

Or you blow it up with some massive left turn at Fastlane.

1/26/15 4:08 PM
11/3/02
Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol what a disaster. Time to put Vince down for good.

I'm hoping Raw goes on, I'm excited to see my boy Buh Buh back.

Me too man. I want Devon to come back so bad too.

Straight outta Dudleyville!
1/26/15 4:12 PM
3/7/05
They should have had Rollins win the three way then Bryan win the Rumble. WM31 main even with those two would be insane.
1/26/15 4:19 PM
8/2/05
JJitsu -
RedDragonUK - 
JJitsu - Yeah according to Meltzer Vince thinks a 3 way with Bryan is going to the well one too many times. They were ready for the backlash but were shocked by how bad it was so they panicked and changed things during the Rumble.... and Rocks pissed... Phone Post 3.0

What did they change? If they were bothered by the backlash surely Reigns should have been swapped for somebody?

Unless they initially wanted Rock to win. Why was he pees off? The fans reaction or that he had to go out and give Reigns the rub?

Lot of questions ha ha Phone Post 3.0

he just say's they changedc a lot.... like Alex Riley and the Bunny and a couple others were supposed to go in but got pulled. They planned for the backlash so Ziggler and Ambrose were scheduled late to bring the crowd back but it didnt work....probably would have been a lot different story if the Championship match had gone on last...

I think they probably held Cesaro back until later for damage control too. 

I guess The Rock wasnt happy about being used to get Reigns over when they knew there was going to be a backlash... basically they buried Reigns the way they Buried Batista so tried to use the Rock as damage control to give him the "rub" but even he got boo'd which he wasnt expecting. So wasnt thrilled at being used.

Thanks for the info Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 4:56 PM
5/24/13
BigWilliam - They should have had Rollins win the three way then Bryan win the Rumble. WM31 main even with those two would be insane.

What?  Have two people who can actually wrestle headline WRESTLEMANIA?

"Ahahahaha"-Vincent K. McMahon

1/26/15 4:58 PM
11/17/11
Do you think if Raw was on tonight they'd do their usual social media deal where the graphic comes on the ticker saying #cancelWWEnetwork trending worldwide while Michael Cole gloats about this fact instead of say..... Calling the action of trying to convey the story being told in the ring?

On a serious note there's no way I'd even consider dropping the network. Having 40 years of amazing footage to peruse totally outweighs ditching it over the sad state of the product today Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 5:02 PM
1/1/01
TFK_Samsonite1084 - Do you think if Raw was on tonight they'd do their usual social media deal where the graphic comes on the ticker saying #cancelWWEnetwork trending worldwide while Michael Cole gloats about this fact instead of say..... Calling the action of trying to convey the story being told in the ring?

On a serious note there's no way I'd even consider dropping the network. Having 40 years of amazing footage to peruse totally outweighs ditching it over the sad state of the product today Phone Post 3.0

This is what I've been going back and forth over as well. I know the only way i can tell them i want the current product changed is by taking my money and leaving. But, I, like you, love the old content. decisions, decisions.
1/26/15 5:06 PM
1/1/01
salyer36 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Now if they can bring in Velvet Sky as the new "Duchess of Dudleyville," then I can be totally happy.
1/26/15 5:08 PM
3/20/13
Nooooo nooo noooo, bring keibler back Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 5:10 PM
11/17/11
BackOffWarchild -
BigWilliam - They should have had Rollins win the three way then Bryan win the Rumble. WM31 main even with those two would be insane.

What?  Have two people who can actually wrestle headline WRESTLEMANIA?

"Ahahahaha"-Vincent K. McMahon

I get Lesnar getting a main event slot at Wrestlemania. He's on the way out and they've built him as an unstoppable monster for months. He ended the streak, which was 22 years in the making. Having somebody like Ziggler, Bryan, or Ambrose win tells the classic story of overcoming the odds and beating the giant that they like to tell, and would appease the fans cause it's one of the guys they wanna see on top getting "the guy" status. What doesn't make sense about Reigns is that while beating Lesnar would be impressive regardless, a 6 foot 4 270lb guy slaying the unstoppable beast doesn't have the effect Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 5:44 PM
8/2/05
Chocolate Shatner -
salyer36 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Now if they can bring in Velvet Sky as the new "Duchess of Dudleyville," then I can be totally happy.
She got fired by TNA I'd love to see Velvet Sky letting the pigeons loose on Raw Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 6:50 PM
11/3/02
Velvet Sky or Stacy Keibler... I would be happy with either as the Duchess of Dudleyville.
1/26/15 9:56 PM
11/9/10
When it was Big E Russev Bray and Reigns I am pretty sure Vince was having an orgasm. While the rest of us were bored. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 10:01 PM
11/9/10
Add in swagger and Ryback and Vince was definitely losing his mind. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 10:08 PM
7/13/09
VinegarStrokes - When it was Big E Russev Bray and Reigns I am pretty sure Vince was having an orgasm. While the rest of us were bored. Phone Post 3.0
Well Ya know Pal Girls wanna be em guys wanna fuck em!

(vince voice) Phone Post 3.0
1/26/15 10:15 PM
6/20/07
ok I don't watch wrestling much any more but yea this is fucking terrible