22 days ago
9/22/16
I don't see how Hangman can beat Jericho. They need the belt on Jericho, who can be the popular heel.

There will be no Mox run-in. Dude is battling a serious infection and cannot even fly. I think Omega wins clean in a balls-out amazing match.

Obviously, I hope for a Lucha Bros win. Still, I think SOMEBODY from the Elite has to leave the show with belts, and that will be the Jacksons.

I see Cody beating Shawn Spears, although I'm hoping for a Spears win, and a legitimate kick-start to his post-WWE career. Cody can handle a loss.
22 days ago
1/1/01

I kinda wonder if Hangman wins this weekend and then Jericho wins on the first TV date. 

Jericho’s band is on tour all of September. Page could be the champ do interviews etc and then Jericho beats him in October. 

22 days ago
1/1/01
I want Hangman Page to win, but I fear it will be Jericho. I'm glad Jericho signed with AEW, but I do not want him as champ.

Hangman Page I could see being their Roman Reigns. Him not getting over with the fans as much as the company wants him to get over.
22 days ago
1/1/01

I’ll be tuning in. Should be entertaining.

21 days ago
1/1/01
this is the thread for tonight? Works for me!
21 days ago
1/1/01
Grizz, you going to the show tonight?
21 days ago
10/8/07
RKing85 - Grizz, you going to the show tonight?

I had to give up two VIP tickets to the show because of my back problems that started acting up about a week ago. Fuck my life.

21 days ago
5/3/12
The Destroyer88 -

I had to give up two VIP tickets to the show because of my back problems that started acting up about a week ago. Fuck my life.

Holy shit. That SUCKS.

21 days ago
1/1/01

I'm watching ticket prices. If they drop a bit I'll probably grab one last minute, but I'm not looking to spend $100 to sit in the back of the upper deck 

21 days ago
1/13/10
The Destroyer88 -

Take a cortisone shot bruh 

21 days ago
1/1/01
What time does the show start?
21 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - What time does the show start?

Preshow is 6pm Central, main show starts at 7pm

21 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 - 

Grizz had to miss one hell of a wrestling weekend when he broke his leg a year or two back. Was it Jim Lyman weekend Grizz?
21 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 -
The Destroyer88 - 

Grizz had to miss one hell of a wrestling weekend when he broke his leg a year or two back. Was it Jim Lyman weekend Grizz?

Yep. Broke my leg at work the day of Jim Lynam night 1 in 2017

21 days ago
1/1/01
and a Naito Wresting Revolver show as well if I remember correctly.
21 days ago
10/8/07
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Destroyer88 -

Unfortunately does nothing for shooting pain down my back. :(

21 days ago
1/13/10
The Destroyer88 -
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Destroyer88 -

Sciatica?

21 days ago
9/22/16
Sorry, homie :(

I won't be able to watch live, will have to download tomorrow.
21 days ago
1/13/10
AnthonyWeiner - Sorry, homie :(

I won't be able to watch live, will have to download tomorrow.

Me too homie 

21 days ago
10/8/07
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Destroyer88 -
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Destroyer88 -

Sciatica?

Yep. I have a couple bone spurs in my spine. Most of the time it's ok or at least tolerable but every time around this year due to the weather it's absolute hell. 

21 days ago
9/22/16

Tenille Dashwood is going to be in the women's BR. Britt Baker has said she wants to have a go.

21 days ago
1/1/01

Going to be very interesting to see the lowest rung girls in the battle royal. 

I also say 5% chance Zoia the Destorya or Liberty Belle are in the match because of the Awesome Kong connection.

21 days ago
1/13/10
The Destroyer88 -
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Destroyer88 -
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Destroyer88 -

Sciatica?

Yep. I have a couple bone spurs in my spine. Most of the time it's ok or at least tolerable but every time around this year due to the weather it's absolute hell. 

I deal with bad sciatica as well 

21 days ago
1/1/01
let's get this (pre) show on the road!!!
21 days ago
1/1/01
No Golden Boy, not one person is picking Nya Rose to win this match.