15 days ago
8/31/07

Tony Khan announced that Blood and Guts match will not take place next week, but Dynamite will.

Good call IMO

15 days ago
6/2/11
SuperKamiGuru -
Wiggy -

I wish there coulda been a crowd for the Hardy reveal - they'd have gone absolutely apppppppppppe shit.

That said, this show absolutely blew anything WWE has done since covid went down out of the water - by a LOT.

It would of been one of the greatest debuts of all time and major moment in wrestling history, with no crowd it just felt weird

That’s kinda a stretch.

14 days ago
1/1/01

Cody vs Jimmy Havoc will be the main event on Dynamite 

14 days ago
11/11/11

Guevara singing is the first time I've found him entertaining. The only thing he ever says on the Mic is "I'm a Spanish God"

14 days ago
11/11/11

Is Joey still in the business?

He should be on the announce team instead of tazz. I'd even say instead of Excalibur but excalibur has a future

14 days ago
4/18/02

I really enjoyed AEW but I also enjoyed the whole Ciampa vs Gargano segment 

13 days ago
1/1/01
Koma -

Jericho vs Hardy has been added!!

13 days ago
10/8/07

13 days ago
6/22/12
Sweet_Baby_Jesus -
SuperKamiGuru -
Wiggy -

I wish there coulda been a crowd for the Hardy reveal - they'd have gone absolutely apppppppppppe shit.

That said, this show absolutely blew anything WWE has done since covid went down out of the water - by a LOT.

It would of been one of the greatest debuts of all time and major moment in wrestling history, with no crowd it just felt weird

That’s kinda a stretch.

No it isn't, a big name leaving the biggest wrestling company ever, to go to the up and coming new org, if there was a crowd they would of went nuclear

13 days ago
8/31/07
Koma -
Koma -

"confrontation" not a match announcement

13 days ago
1/1/01
savage animal -
Koma -
Koma -

"confrontation" not a match announcement

Doh!

12 days ago
8/31/07

more Dark matches than usual tonight, Omega v Guevara for Omegas AAA title

11 days ago
6/2/11
SuperKamiGuru -
Sweet_Baby_Jesus -
SuperKamiGuru -
Wiggy -

That’s kinda a stretch.

No it isn't, a big name leaving the biggest wrestling company ever, to go to the up and coming new org, if there was a crowd they would of went nuclear

I fully agree it would have been a cool moment. The crowd would’ve popped. But by no means “one of the greatest debuts of all-time”. Ok, man.