Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground AEW DYNAMITE; THANKSGIVING EDITION

16 days ago
1/1/01

Has there ever been a professional wrestler who has ever looked better at 63 than DDP???!

16 days ago
7/31/15

How'd he win?  My stream froze :(

and ddp should wrassle 

16 days ago
1/1/01

Wardlow punched him and then MJF hit his finisher.

16 days ago
7/31/15

Why didn't Hager come out??

16 days ago
7/31/15

I fucking love the dark order idc what anyone says! 

16 days ago
10/8/07
EggOfGreed -

Why didn't Hager come out??

He's still trying to get chris jerigoat to cooperate 

16 days ago
7/13/09

All right SuperCornyUnlimited here to act corny and pretend that people think they’re cool and not just that Scorpio Sky is good. 

16 days ago
1/1/01
EggOfGreed -

These vignettes the last two weeks have done way more for them than the previous 7 weeks combined.

16 days ago
1/1/01

Cut back a bit on the lipstick Aubrey.

16 days ago
7/13/09
RKing85 -
EggOfGreed -

These vignettes the last two weeks have done way more for them than the previous 7 weeks combined.

It’s still creepy gay nerd S&M...ish... but getting better. The idea of a flock of gimps to swarm people is good though. 

16 days ago
1/1/01

What doctor is clearing Dustin to wrestle next week. He has a broken arm!!!

16 days ago
12/6/10

Why is Jericho wrestling without a shirt on?

16 days ago
1/1/01

Awesome camera work when Scorpio was in the crab and going for the ropes.

16 days ago
7/13/09
Gino_Corona -

Why is Jericho wrestling without a shirt on?

Why is Kofi Kingston?

16 days ago
1/1/01

First 20 minutes were incredible. Rest of the show was good but not great

16 days ago
4/5/02
"Who gets beat up in their hometown?"

And what was the line about something being popular with the "over 50 demographic" lol
16 days ago
1/1/01

Thought it was a really good show. Maybe some growing pains but a lot better than WWE products.

Hangman/MJF botched the Cross Rhodes which was kinda odd. Not a hard finisher.

Jericho/Sky finish was meh at best. 

Mox/Jericho will be fantastic 

16 days ago
2/24/07
The Destroyer88 -

Kris Statlander and Bea are probably the best they've got, and neither are ranked.

Shida is the best they've got and KONG is second

16 days ago
2/24/07
Koma -

Thought it was a really good show. Maybe some growing pains but a lot better than WWE products.

Hangman/MJF botched the Cross Rhodes which was kinda odd. Not a hard finisher.

Jericho/Sky finish was meh at best. 

Mox/Jericho will be fantastic 

still sooo much better than Raw lol

16 days ago
1/1/01
EggOfGreed -
RKing85 -
EggOfGreed -

Uhh tf happened to the apron???

???

The apron facing the ramp was missing during PACs entrance aha

and yep! PAC and omega are killing it

ive become a huge omega fan he's so smooth

The apron was missing because they were still replacing the ring mat from the trap door spot. 

16 days ago
7/12/12

The SCU run-in was messed up by the staggered reaction of fans to the fact it was SCU, what with how long they kept most of the disguises on.

Lots of audio issues on this show, never got the entrance music mix right on TV (barely there, least not til Moxley at the very end, heh), and lots of reverb on the opening Jericho segment, as if it was only arena audio for a long time, as opposed to the actual mic, which was laborious to listen to. Obviously State Farm boy could barely be heard on commentary either, though I'm not sure if that made him more or less of an energy black hole while speaking.

They also had that #BladeButcherBunny on the upper right of the screen before Allie even came on screen. Whole show seemed discombobulated til Pac vs. Omega. Worst show so far, but the others were great and fortunately all this stuff is rather simple to clean up.

16 days ago
11/19/09

That was still a B+ show. Can't hit home runs every week and building guys and storylines sometimes takes time. I enjoyed it 

16 days ago
8/31/07

Weird spot to debut Butcher and the Blade, but they are a great monster tag team addition IMO.

Butcher/Awesome Andy in size alone is a great addition.

With Wardlow, Hager, Saurus, Butcher, the roster has it's big guys, which had seemed a weak.point.

Are people changing the channel at every Emi Sakara entrance? They have to be. Feels like she is out there to carry others. A lot of talent to spend time with clunky unimportant seeming women's tags each week, but they're getting their reps in, I get it. So.much other talent I'd rather see weekly.

I agree with y'all on this show being the weakest so far, but still great , a lot of fun, at least 3 solid matches, a debut, a hilarious Jericho segment, awesome Dark Order vignette, all in all a hell of a show, wanted more out of Cody's return, but allgood.

16 days ago
1/1/01

How was it live Grizz?

16 days ago
1/1/01