Moxley vs Lance Archer

Cody vs Orange Cassidy

Shida vs Big Swole

FTR vs Best Friends

Kip Sabian and Miro in action

MJF with a big announcement

11 days ago
10/8/07

Don't expect any titles to change hands tonight but I do expect Cody to make his long awaited heel turn tonight. 

10 days ago
7/31/15

My body is ready.

Id love to see a swerve title change and have Archer go over out of nowhere.

Cody heel turn yes please.

10 days ago
2/4/05
The Destroyer88 -

Don't expect any titles to change hands tonight but I do expect Cody to make his long awaited heel turn tonight. 

Not after last week when he specifically referenced not turning heel

10 days ago
10/8/07
RobMcKenzie -
The Destroyer88 -

Not after last week when he specifically referenced not turning heel

I figured that was just to try to swerve us from the idea. But who better to turn heel against than OC?

10 days ago
11/11/11

Mox sucks

10 days ago
11/11/11

They should have rene young become cassidy's orange pulp babe. She can always be fawning over him and caressing him but he remains indifferent, calm, cool and collected.

10 days ago
10/8/07

That's what happens when you destroy Miro's arcade cabinet. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Miro Smash!

10 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 -

Cody has been a heel for months IMO

10 days ago
1/1/01

MJF is incredible.

10 days ago
1/1/01

Jericho/MJF at Full Gear is going to be so many levels of awesome

10 days ago
7/12/12

4 DDTs in the opening match.

10 days ago
10/8/07

That ending was perfectly executed.

10 days ago
7/31/15

Man I hate Matt Jackson's face

10 days ago
1/1/01
hard to watch Moxley considering this afternoon it came out there was a positive from someone on the Collective this past weekend.
10 days ago
1/1/01
so Moxley/Kingston at Full Gear I guess.
10 days ago
7/31/15

Eddie Kingston is growing on me 

I miss PAC

10 days ago
7/12/12

Good show, great TV title match and five star Baker promo/skit.

Enjoyed the tag title match, but the absurd behavior of the ref leading to the decisive moment of cheating was even worse than last week (where I may have been paying too much attention to referee Paul Turner because I was looking at how shiny his cheek was from sweat, as he limp-wristedly, repeatedly pawed one of the legal wrestlers in an unusual manner while talking, all for no apparent good reason, until Angelico attempted a body slam and Tully pulled his leg out so FTR legal man fell on top while Tully held Angelico's foot against the mat while blind Paul counted three), this time turning and ducking to apparently avoid being accidentally hit with the title belt shot he saw Cash winding up for, thus not seeing the shot but immediately counting the pinfall for Dax. They almost ought to make an angle out of it, it looked so bad on the ref; they should, I just know it's too much to ask.

I can see why Vince tells refs to call things as if it's a shoot, with the onus on the wrestlers to properly set distractions and so on, because if they didn't plan the finish to make the ref look so terrible, it would've been much better to just call a DQ and have a rematch, or quick promo to set-up a restart with the guy who took the belt shot taking the fall again shortly after.

10 days ago
3/7/05
OC takes Jericho twice and then takes Cody to the limit and was the real winner? The bucks as unstoppable bad asses? Ok then...