5 days ago
1/1/01
freshly squeezed! That's right. Orange Cassidy is officially signed to AEW.
5 days ago
11/11/11

One thing I'm not digging about aew is how indytastic the roster looks. Everyone looks like your average joe. As much flack as vince gets for it he is also right that you want guys that look larger than life.

5 days ago
12/28/12
TheBearStare -

One thing I'm not digging about aew is how indytastic the roster looks. Everyone looks like your average joe. As much flack as vince gets for it he is also right that you want guys that look larger than life.

sounds like you and vince have similar taste in men

5 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare - 

Vince's top 4 champs are Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingson, AJ, & Nakamura.

None of those guys are at all in bad shape, but they're not exactly a bunch of physical specimens.
5 days ago
10/8/07
Wiggy -
TheBearStare - 

None of those guys are at all in bad shape, but they're not exactly a bunch of physical specimens.

Kofi looks like he's skipped chest day in the gym for the last 20 years.

Edited: 5 days ago
11/11/11
Wiggy -
TheBearStare - 

Dont get me wrong none of those guys fit the mold either. The larger than life characters, the guys who "turn heads at an airport," are the guys you ideally want leading business. Of course they have to still be competent as well. They capture imaginations better though. I.e. hogan and macho, not bret and Shawn. At least for the WWE environment.

Majority of aew roster looks like a variation on cm punk

5 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 - 
Wiggy -
TheBearStare - 

Kofi has that weird pec separation thing that both Y2J & Steiner have.

Has to be some kinda condition.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Fuck.

Guess I won't be following and watching AEW after all.
5 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 - Fuck.

Guess I won't be following and watching AEW after all.

Go watch the 7 star match between Casdidy and Hornswoggle.  It will change your life.  Here's a link.

https://youtu.be/ianLL29Gvbw

5 days ago
3/14/11
Wiggy -
The Destroyer88 - 
Wiggy -
TheBearStare - 

Kofi has that weird pec separation thing that both Y2J & Steiner have.

Has to be some kinda condition.

He brought that up in an interview and said that it began when the big show hit him with an open hand chest slap and it has never went back to normal.... 

5 days ago
3/28/10
TheBearStare -

Many of the dudes look like small town waitresses for some reason. 

4 days ago
5/13/17
TheBearStare -

I’m not so sure droves of kids who grew up on WWE are going to be into AEW for that very reason.

Joey Janela? MJF? Tye Dillinger?

4 days ago
12/28/12
The Salaminzer -
TheBearStare -

I’m not so sure droves of kids who grew up on WWE are going to be into AEW for that very reason.

Joey Janela? MJF? Tye Dillinger?

“kids who grew up on WWE” haven’t seen much good wrestling