9/22/20 12:08 AM
10/8/07

9/22/20 1:35 AM
1/1/01
Hmmmmmm.......so let me get this right, a group of anarchists stop fighting the system long enough to actually sign WWE contracts? Who booked this shit???!!
9/22/20 2:30 AM
2/4/05

Jesus Christ...

9/22/20 2:44 AM
2/4/06
dennis5 - Hmmmmmm.......so let me get this right, a group of anarchists stop fighting the system long enough to actually sign WWE contracts? Who booked this shit???!!

What are you talking about!? This is such good shit!!!!

9/22/20 3:02 AM
7/12/12
dennis5 - Hmmmmmm.......so let me get this right, a group of anarchists stop fighting the system long enough to actually sign WWE contracts? Who booked this shit???!!

Maybe the leader(s) is/are controlled.
9/22/20 9:22 AM
5/13/05

Their names are Slapjack, T-Bar, and Mace. No, this is not a troll.

9/22/20 9:24 AM
5/13/05
Size -
dennis5 - Hmmmmmm.......so let me get this right, a group of anarchists stop fighting the system long enough to actually sign WWE contracts? Who booked this shit???!!

It would be awesome if they are controlled by HHH who is funding them like George Soros. He can say he is doing it to disrupt Raw because of Vince's dementia and ongoing treatment of talent.

9/22/20 9:34 AM
1/1/01
cyberc92 -
Size -

It would be awesome if they are controlled by HHH who is funding them like George Soros. He can say he is doing it to disrupt Raw because of Vince's dementia and ongoing treatment of talent.

Yeah....in a few more weeks Brodie Lee can be part of a big reveal as the leader.......oh wait....never mind.

9/22/20 10:15 AM
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 

I haven't seen any of this but as a teenager when there was fucking Skull and 8 Ball in DOA I was blown away by how 1987 corny those names were.

9/22/20 10:18 AM
4/5/02
Are they still doing that weird MMA gimmick with Shane hosting?
9/22/20 10:19 AM
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 

Dijak has gone from having some of the best big-man matches in the history of ever and tearing the house down with Keith Lee...

...to be being called T-Bar & wearing a Bane mask.

Gawd, I hope he's getting paid.

9/22/20 10:21 AM
5/13/05
TLM378 - Are they still doing that weird MMA gimmick with Shane hosting?

Yes and Braun Strowman is now the legit best guy. They had him beat up Dabba Kato who everyone though the gimmick was being used to build up to a singles run. In other words the gimmick is already fucked just like the Retribution stable. We are watching the WWE circle the toilet bowl at this point.

9/22/20 10:25 AM
4/5/02
cyberc92 - 

Yes and Braun Strowman is now the legit best guy. They had him beat up Dabba Kato who everyone though the gimmick was being used to build up to a singles run. In other words the gimmick is already fucked just like the Retribution stable. We are watching the WWE circle the toilet bowl at this point.

I stopped watching a year or two ago. I got tired of seeing Seth Rollins and the most boring storylines ever. I just sort of read things about it here and there. I don't even know who Dabba Kato is.
9/22/20 10:27 AM
5/13/05

I lol'ed fucking hard listening to this. This is a great recap as to last night's show which made no fucking sense.

9/22/20 10:27 AM
5/13/05

Reason why WWE change Dabba-Kato's ring name before his RAW Underground debut

9/22/20 10:28 AM
1/1/01
TLM378 - 
cyberc92 - 

I stopped watching a year or two ago. I got tired of seeing Seth Rollins and the most boring storylines ever. I just sort of read things about it here and there. I don't even know who Dabba Kato is.

Remember the whole "Dominik is not your child" feud between Rey and Eddie Guerrero like 15 years ago?

That was Seth's new storyline for Rey last night.

9/22/20 10:37 AM
5/13/05

End the fucking brand split at this point. These NXY guys will never get over. It is time to only have 1 champion, 1 mid card champ, 1 tag cham and 1 female champ. All these belts are fucking stupid and haalf of the roster doesn't deserve air time. Raw Underground? Shit. Retribution? Shit. Miz/Morrison vs Otis? Shit. I could go on and on. 

Orton, Lesnar, Mcintyre, and Reigns are the only guys who would have been main event level talent in any other generation and that outside of Lesnar that may be pushing it. Even Bray would have needed incredible creative and booking to be near the top of the card in the Attitude Era. 

I think fans are misguided when they say the roster is stacked. Just because many of the wrestlers are athletic, can do high spots and are powerful it doesn't mean they are main event level stars. Take Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, and the rest of the Hurt Business. They are decent mid carders but should never be near the top of any card. The same goes for Apollo Crews, Cesaro etc.

9/22/20 10:41 AM
5/13/05
Wiggy -
TLM378 - 
cyberc92 - 

Remember the whole "Dominik is not your child" feud between Rey and Eddie Guerrero like 15 years ago?

That was Seth's new storyline for Rey last night.

That storyline has dragged on for months with no end in sight. I am ready for Rollins to get off of my TV at this point. His gimmick is beyond stale and he is too talented to be stuck in this feud with Dominik Mysterio.

9/22/20 2:31 PM
3/22/13

It's feels like a fucking troll now. It was so bad, we're missing a headliner though, who could it be?? Cm punk? Miz? R-truth in an blm gimmick what im expecting now

9/22/20 7:52 PM
8/20/15
TLM378 -
cyberc92 - 

Same.

9/22/20 7:55 PM
8/20/15
cyberc92 -

End the fucking brand split at this point. These NXY guys will never get over. It is time to only have 1 champion, 1 mid card champ, 1 tag cham and 1 female champ. All these belts are fucking stupid and haalf of the roster doesn't deserve air time. Raw Underground? Shit. Retribution? Shit. Miz/Morrison vs Otis? Shit. I could go on and on. 

Orton, Lesnar, Mcintyre, and Reigns are the only guys who would have been main event level talent in any other generation and that outside of Lesnar that may be pushing it. Even Bray would have needed incredible creative and booking to be near the top of the card in the Attitude Era. 

I think fans are misguided when they say the roster is stacked. Just because many of the wrestlers are athletic, can do high spots and are powerful it doesn't mean they are main event level stars. Take Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, and the rest of the Hurt Business. They are decent mid carders but should never be near the top of any card. The same goes for Apollo Crews, Cesaro etc.

Naw, they have some talent, they just use it terribly

AJ and Daniel Bryan are 2 guys who can main event. Daniel Bryan could still be huge if WWE didn't fuck it up. I don't watch WWE, so where is Bryan now? Don't hear.much about him from what I've read.

9/22/20 8:12 PM
5/13/05
Robert Thomas -
cyberc92 -

AJ and Daniel Bryan are 2 guys who can main event. Daniel Bryan could still be huge if WWE didn't fuck it up. I don't watch WWE, so where is Bryan now? Don't hear.much about him from what I've read.

They would've been jobbers in years prior. They would've packaged them as Max Moon's little brothers.

9/22/20 8:14 PM
7/12/12
Robert Thomas - 
cyberc92 -

Bryan is taking time off, working in creative, lol.
9/22/20 8:24 PM
7/12/12
cyberc92 -

I guess these are all names of common riot weapons, so there's a logic to it, but they still sound ridiculous as names for people.

9/23/20 11:09 AM
9/24/18
Slapjack ..... SLAPJACK