9/23/20 11:16 AM
1/1/01

Funny how the Antifa group seems to only attack black and Mexican wrestlers! 

9/23/20 11:28 AM
9/24/18
This is the best that their 30 writers could come up with hahahahhahahahaha it boggles the mind

And you know what Vince and Co will be sitting there saying? "oh well everyone shat on the New Day at first and now look at them"
9/23/20 12:07 PM
1/1/01
cyberc92 - 
Robert Thomas -
cyberc92 -

End the fucking brand split at this point. These NXY guys will never get over. It is time to only have 1 champion, 1 mid card champ, 1 tag cham and 1 female champ. All these belts are fucking stupid and haalf of the roster doesn't deserve air time. Raw Underground? Shit. Retribution? Shit. Miz/Morrison vs Otis? Shit. I could go on and on. 

Orton, Lesnar, Mcintyre, and Reigns are the only guys who would have been main event level talent in any other generation and that outside of Lesnar that may be pushing it. Even Bray would have needed incredible creative and booking to be near the top of the card in the Attitude Era. 

I think fans are misguided when they say the roster is stacked. Just because many of the wrestlers are athletic, can do high spots and are powerful it doesn't mean they are main event level stars. Take Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, and the rest of the Hurt Business. They are decent mid carders but should never be near the top of any card. The same goes for Apollo Crews, Cesaro etc.

Naw, they have some talent, they just use it terribly

AJ and Daniel Bryan are 2 guys who can main event. Daniel Bryan could still be huge if WWE didn't fuck it up. I don't watch WWE, so where is Bryan now? Don't hear.much about him from what I've read.

They would've been jobbers in years prior. They would've packaged them as Max Moon's little brothers.

LOL @ AJ - someone who has literally main evented & been world champ all over the actual world - being a jobber.

9/23/20 1:13 PM
3/2/11

I see Vince stepped up his control again in naming and gimmick writing.

9/23/20 2:35 PM
5/13/05
Wiggy -
cyberc92 - 
Robert Thomas -
cyberc92 -

End the fucking brand split at this point. These NXY guys will never get over. It is time to only have 1 champion, 1 mid card champ, 1 tag cham and 1 female champ. All these belts are fucking stupid and haalf of the roster doesn't deserve air time. Raw Underground? Shit. Retribution? Shit. Miz/Morrison vs Otis? Shit. I could go on and on. 

Orton, Lesnar, Mcintyre, and Reigns are the only guys who would have been main event level talent in any other generation and that outside of Lesnar that may be pushing it. Even Bray would have needed incredible creative and booking to be near the top of the card in the Attitude Era. 

I think fans are misguided when they say the roster is stacked. Just because many of the wrestlers are athletic, can do high spots and are powerful it doesn't mean they are main event level stars. Take Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, and the rest of the Hurt Business. They are decent mid carders but should never be near the top of any card. The same goes for Apollo Crews, Cesaro etc.

Naw, they have some talent, they just use it terribly

AJ and Daniel Bryan are 2 guys who can main event. Daniel Bryan could still be huge if WWE didn't fuck it up. I don't watch WWE, so where is Bryan now? Don't hear.much about him from what I've read.

They would've been jobbers in years prior. They would've packaged them as Max Moon's little brothers.

LOL @ AJ - someone who has literally main evented & been world champ all over the actual world - being a jobber.

I love AJ but 20 years ago he would've been below Benoit and Guerrero on the roster. 25 years ago he would've been at Owen Hart Blue Blazer status. Times have changed and he is able to main event but that doesn't change the fact that generations ago that wouldn't have been the case. He didn't come to WWE until almost 40 years old. Shit, if he stuck it out in WCW he would've probably never made it past the level of Billy Kidman in the New Blood/Millionaires club feud.

9/23/20 10:08 PM
5/22/05
Always interesting what Vince thinks will push his audience's buttons.
9/24/20 5:12 PM
5/3/12

I made the Antifa comparison on Reddit a month ago, and yeah, people did not like that.

19 days ago
1/1/01
So..............the leader of "Retribution" is.........Mustafa Ali?!...........WTF!!
19 days ago
7/12/12
I remember someone here saying that the whole "Bringer of Light" gimmick or whatever Ali had going on with those promos would be awesome if he turned out to be a heel. I didn't think there was a chance they were going that way, and I still don't think they were at the time. They may not reference or pick up where those promos or that gimmick he had brewing left off either, but it does make sense along that line.

It also fits in very nicely with the whole Mustafa as hacker thing. It was jarring seeing the pics with how much smaller he is than T-BAR and Mace.
19 days ago
1/1/01

There is absolutely zero chance any thought was put into this, was a long-term planned storyline, and wasn't some sort of last-minute (day of?) type decision.