4/4/16 6:16 AM
11/20/10
Unless they turn things around in a big way on Raw I think i'm gonna have to take a break until Summerslam lol.

Its almost like someone is intentionally sabotaging the show at times. Roman Reigns winning the title as a face in spite of everyone knowing he was gonna get booed, Erick Rowan getting beaten in 6 seconds by a guy who shows up once or twice a year and then John Cena showing up to help bury the rest of them even being outnumbered, a Dean/Brock streetfight with no blood and no use of the weapons teased in the build to the match, Shane talking about bringing positive change and ushering a new era for the company......and then losing.

They cant really be this clueless right? its got to be a troll.
4/4/16 8:53 AM
1/14/11
I think that the WWE creative team / decision makers have confused "heat" for "trolling".

People can get into heat and it makes them invest time and energy in rooting for that heat to turn into a payoff.

Trolling just annoys people and makes them eventually stop caring, which is what is happening now.
4/4/16 9:35 AM
7/26/12
Well that sucked Phone Post 3.0
4/4/16 10:12 AM
3/16/10
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - Unless they turn things around in a big way on Raw I think i'm gonna have to take a break until Summerslam lol.

Its almost like someone is intentionally sabotaging the show at times. Roman Reigns winning the title as a face in spite of everyone knowing he was gonna get booed, Erick Rowan getting beaten in 6 seconds by a guy who shows up once or twice a year and then John Cena showing up to help bury the rest of them even being outnumbered, a Dean/Brock streetfight with no blood and no use of the weapons teased in the build to the match, Shane talking about bringing positive change and ushering a new era for the company......and then losing.

They cant really be this clueless right? its got to be a troll.
Absolutely right. Instead of ending things the way they should, they just prolonged this shitshow. Not only the same McMahon Helmsey era for 15 years too long but every match went the complete opposite of how it should.

Ko, new day, dean, Sasha, Shane, the wyatts and face roman winning clean with the running hug despite being completely shit on is ridiculous. No swerves or run in all night, I really feel like they mailed this one in.

It had a chance to be great and they blew it. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 4/4/16 10:40 AM
11/9/10
I was ok with Ryder getting over in the ladder match. Even if he drops it tonight I am ok with it the guy has paid his dues and works his ass off. I just hope we see more of him and he gets a real chance to show who he is on the main roster. The rest of the booking was awful overall and seemed completely random.

The diva/women's match I was impressed with both Becky and Sasha but Charlotte was a no selling botch fest at times. How do you take a bump off the top rope like that then immediately come flying into the ring to win? Made zero sense whatsoever. And if you're going to have Flair interfere with Sasha and Snoop is around have him get involved I mean come on that was a golden opportunity! I am convinced it is because of her dad that we are stuck with Charlotte she is like Summer Rae but not hot.

Tatanka being in the battle royal without even an entrance seemed so fucking random.

I don't get why Shane was in that match other than they needed someone to lose to taker at mania and he is willing to take crazy bumps. If you are going to have him try to take over why not have him in a match with HHH who could have dropped the title at Fastlane or whatever the fuck that PPV was. Then put Taker in with someone else. The story writing was just lame.

Roman could have won the belt at fastlane turned heel and actually be starting to get over as a heel but instead they are forcing this as a face and the fans are shitting on it.

They have essentially ruined Brock for me. I haven't been big on him since he came back to WWE but at least he had some entertainment value. He seriously did nothing but 13 or 14 suplexes and an F5. Holy shit we get it he can suplex people but give us something else please.

The league of nations winning was lame. Not one of those guys do the fans care about except maybe Russev and that's because he's boning Lana (fucking lucky bastard).

HHH's intro was just insane whoever thought of that was definitely high as fuck. The match was predictable and not particularly great.

Corbin winning was a nice surprise but if you're going to have a guy win let him have an intro. And lol at Shaq wtf was that.

Was cool to see Foley, HBK, and Stone Cold but damn they all look like they can't walk without serious pain.

Was shocked to see Jericho win. Does this mean he is sticking around for more than 4 months this time? Or did this just kill AJ's hype for no other reason than Vince loves to shit on guys who made a name outside WWE?

Overall entertaining matches with terrible booking.
4/4/16 6:35 PM
1/1/01
if anybody wants to feel really dirty (either in a good way or a bad way), just twitter search Stephanie and leather and browse the results from last night. People were perving out big time.