6 days ago
1/13/10

https://brobible.com/sports/article/night-koko-b-ware-called-gay-slur-kicking-ass/amp/

6 days ago
1/1/01

Koko was the “Wrestlebotch” clip today. Worked over some jobber that pissed him off.

6 days ago
1/13/10
Koma -

Koko was the “Wrestlebotch” clip today. Worked over some jobber that pissed him off.

Saw that too. The comments suggest he tried to get some moves In the corner when he was there to just job. 

6 days ago
6/9/16
Koma -

Oh man. That Diaz slap at the end to add insult to injury. 

The "brain buster" was always a high-risk finishing maneuver, IMO. I'd rather take a pile driver than a brain buster. 

6 days ago
2/29/16

RJ should have fed him a few receipts. 

5 days ago
2/28/06
His brainbuster was so dangerous looking. It looked 100% legit.
3 days ago
12/30/03

If you were that jobber and maybe you misunderstood him in the corner or something and suddenly you're getting hit with live rounds, are you just going to the back ready to throw hands? 

I understand keeping not firing back in a squash match but there's no way you do that to me and we aren't throwing down behind the curtain, right? 

3 days ago
3/22/13

To me the brainbuster looked the safest move he hit, it was the kicks and the half stiff punches that were doing the damage, fuck taking them knowing your you take them and "can't" fire back. 

3 days ago
4/18/02
Taco Muncher -
Koma -

Oh man. That Diaz slap at the end to add insult to injury. 

The "brain buster" was always a high-risk finishing maneuver, IMO. I'd rather take a pile driver than a brain buster. 

“Ghost Buster”  even more legit now since he was trying to kill the guy 

3 days ago
6/22/12
WrestlingSucks -

If you were that jobber and maybe you misunderstood him in the corner or something and suddenly you're getting hit with live rounds, are you just going to the back ready to throw hands? 

I understand keeping not firing back in a squash match but there's no way you do that to me and we aren't throwing down behind the curtain, right? 

100% we are brawling in the back after this