18 days ago
2/28/06
Bayley's ringwork has not only been more aggressive but sharper. Flawless ring work.

"Bad" Bayley is even better.
18 days ago
12/6/10

So when the entire arena is doing the “yes” finger point chant to a heel turn, like tonight, do the brass get pissed?

18 days ago
1/1/01
She was overdue for a heel turn/ makeover. The hugging thing went stale along time ago.
18 days ago
10/8/07
dennis5 - She was overdue for a heel turn/ makeover. The hugging thing went stale along time ago.

She'll be back to being a face within a month I guarantee it. Also she's wrestling Charlotte in two weeks so kind of the wrong time to turn her.

18 days ago
12/28/12
The Destroyer88 -
dennis5 - She was overdue for a heel turn/ makeover. The hugging thing went stale along time ago.

She'll be back to being a face within a month I guarantee it. Also she's wrestling Charlotte in two weeks so kind of the wrong time to turn her.

yeah theyll panic and tween her for weeks and kill all the heat

18 days ago
7/14/11

I have loved Bailey since NXT and she has needed a heel turn for so long now.  

18 days ago
1/1/01
dirtymonkey22 -

I’m really only familiar with her on the main roster. Can she pull off a long term heel persona? 

18 days ago
1/1/01
Koma -
dirtymonkey22 -

I’m really only familiar with her on the main roster. Can she pull off a long term heel persona? 

She's never been a heel in the entirety of her WWE career.  She was a decent heel on the Indies before she signed though

18 days ago
1/1/01
grizz632 - 
Koma -
dirtymonkey22 -

She's never been a heel in the entirety of her WWE career.  She was a decent heel on the Indies before she signed though

She would have to revamp her character, let her hair down, wear darker sexier ring gear, more aggressive promos etc. Almost like when Hulk became "Hollywood". In her case I think it would be an improvement over the child like, nice girl persona.
18 days ago
8/14/12

I wanna give her ass a huge hug

18 days ago
8/20/15

They should deck her out in all black, makeup , lipstick the whole 9. Take her off tv for  a month. Have her redebut as "The Bride" with "The Fiend" attacking a male/female legend duo in the ring.

18 days ago
1/1/01
lol heel Bayley getting those heel Becky Lynch cheers right now.
17 days ago
10/8/07
Robert Thomas -

They should deck her out in all black, makeup , lipstick the whole 9. Take her off tv for  a month. Have her redebut as "The Bride" with "The Fiend" attacking a male/female legend duo in the ring.

Keep her off tv for awhile then come back as sister abigail ;)

17 days ago
2/28/06
edward nigma - 

I wanna give her ass a huge hug

Very difficult to concentrate on her wrestling at times or interviews. That rump...! Wow!
17 days ago
1/1/01
that's how every four horsewoman has gotten over. Going bad and people cheering when they are suppose to be boo'ed.
17 days ago
5/13/05

She just needs to take pics in a g string on all fours asap.

17 days ago
1/1/01
I haven't been watching WWE and first heard about this from my daughter who said joyfully "Dad! Bayley did a heel turn!" (She's been a fan since Bayley was in NXT.) Bayley got her push for being a top merchandise seller- this might be funny as hell if her fans stay with her and cheer loudly every time she does something nasty.
Edited: 17 days ago
1/1/01
^only problem is that's exactly what happened with Becky Lynch last year
17 days ago
1/1/01
^ It got me to go watch the clips from RAW and SD on Youtube. I did like Bayley telling the fans "I was doing it for all of you."

Problem is- Sasha. WWE has to be pissed at her for her unscheduled hiatus, and the Wendy Williams show would be right to be wary of having any WWE workers on their show. I'm a Sasha fan (and not just because she's hot), but backstage how can her coworkers not think "She goes AWOL and is rewarded by being put in a high profile angle??" What if Sasha gets even more over? I am curious as hell about her contract status, as that would affect how long the angle lasts and how it's booked.
16 days ago
5/4/04

A few questions 

Did Sasha really throw a fit or are the smarks being worked? (dont forget Heyman runs Raw)

Why are there no pics of the Bayleybootie on this thread?

Edited: 15 days ago
9/24/18

I won’t care about Bayley until she releases a sex tape with R-Truth

15 days ago
1/1/01
jujitsujamo -

A few questions 

Did Sasha really throw a fit or are the smarks being worked? (dont forget Heyman runs Raw)

There are no pics because everyone has too much respect to objectify the future Mrs Grizz like that

15 days ago
3/26/02
jujitsujamo - 

A few questions 

Anything is possible, but being gone for 4 months is a LONG time, and missing the Wendy Show while claiming an emergency when pics so up that she and her husband were vacationing with Sin Cara doesn't exactly make Sasha look good.
14 days ago
3/28/10

This Bayley promo on SD stinks and makes no sense. 

14 days ago
2/28/06