12 days ago
3/26/02
I admit I'm curious to see how the Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen tag match will go on RAW.
12 days ago
2/29/16

Bayley needs to shut her mouth and get more violent. 97 Chyna style.

Bayley still comes off as a cartoon heel.

Wardrobe change is in order too.

10 days ago
1/1/01
I'd like it if Bayley was still really nice to the fans, but utterly ruthless in the ring: low blows, eye gouges, forehead biting, etc. She's come off as downright schizophrenic.
8 days ago
2/28/06
Mandible_Claw - 

I don't want her to change wardrobe but make-up and hair.
8 days ago
9/22/16
Philanderer - I'd like it if Bayley was still really nice to the fans, but utterly ruthless in the ring: low blows, eye gouges, forehead biting, etc. She's come off as downright schizophrenic.

That was Hulk Hogan's early-80's moveset. When he became a crowd favorite in America, he had been wrestling for years as the giant heel. Even in the early 90's you'd still see him do things like rake the eyes when he was at a disadvantage, or the begging off with his hands.
8 days ago
1/1/01
Why the fuck did nobody tell me there was a Best of Bayley's ass series on youtube?????

Who would have thought 4 of the best women on the roster doing their thing would be good?!?!?! Maybe WWE fuck off with pushing the Lacey Evans of the world.
8 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - 
Philanderer - I'd like it if Bayley was still really nice to the fans, but utterly ruthless in the ring: low blows, eye gouges, forehead biting, etc. She's come off as downright schizophrenic.

That was Hulk Hogan's early-80's moveset. When he became a crowd favorite in America, he had been wrestling for years as the giant heel. Even in the early 90's you'd still see him do things like rake the eyes when he was at a disadvantage, or the begging off with his hands.

I remember him being a face and backraking Brutus Beefcake in WCW; begging off with the hands I only remember Flair doing. It was funny because he did that to Sting in the last WCW broadcast, and they both immediately laughed.
8 days ago
2/29/16
nowaydo -
Mandible_Claw - 

I don't want her to change wardrobe but make-up and hair.

That butterface wears makeup?

3 days ago
1/1/01
Bayley having "Role Model" on her tights while fighting dirty got a chuckle out of me.