Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Big Cass on Having Depression

Edited: 7/1/19 3:01 PM
1/1/01

The DDP Yoga youtube channel published this a day or two ago.

As someone that's battled this shit (and still does), more than one thing he said hit pretty close to home.

I'm glad to see he's back on the mend and seems to be turning things around for himself. I hope it continues that way.

7/2/19 12:18 AM
8/14/12

And you cant teach that 

7/2/19 1:53 AM
10/8/07

Been dealing with depression since my early teens. It's always comforting to hear that athletes, celebrities, and entertainers sometimes deal with the same stuff. Sometimes it's enough to get you through a shitty day knowing that you aren't alone.

7/2/19 1:55 AM
9/10/13

Will watch later. Good for him

7/2/19 2:22 AM
9/22/16

Saw this a couple days ago. I think he's still got potential. I remember, after Cass being cut from WWE, he discussed not having an indy background, not having that normal pro-wrestling learning curve that other wrestlers experienced. Everyone else came up through the indies, have old friendships, learn to work different styles... He was always Cass in WWE, even in developmental.

I've seen a couple of his non-WWE matches. Still mostly the same forumula, but seems to be settling into a discount Kevin Nash style.

Wish him the best.

7/2/19 7:36 AM
12/15/00

I wouldn't be surprised to see DDP start to create a network of motivational speakers etc.  Marc Mero is apparently very successful now on the speaking circuit...Dallas seems to have a unique combination of genuine desire to help people with a drive to always be selling/promoting and people love the "I was at the top of the world and miserable, hit rock bottom, and now I'm happy and successful storyline."

7/2/19 4:52 PM
5/1/14

Id be depressed if Carmella dumped me too.

In reality, depression is a real motherfucker. Happy to hear he's getting better.

7/3/19 11:03 AM
4/22/07
ryanJ -

I wouldn't be surprised to see DDP start to create a network of motivational speakers etc.  Marc Mero is apparently very successful now on the speaking circuit...Dallas seems to have a unique combination of genuine desire to help people with a drive to always be selling/promoting and people love the "I was at the top of the world and miserable, hit rock bottom, and now I'm happy and successful storyline."

Marc Mero plagiarized the hell out of Jim Valvano.  I checked him out thinking good for him,  but he is a hack. 

7/3/19 3:33 PM
8/2/05
Thrill Hammer -

Id be depressed if Carmella dumped me too.

In reality, depression is a real motherfucker. Happy to hear he's getting better.

I was thinking that

23 days ago
9/22/16

Sooo... Sober & Motivated Cass got himself in shape. Monster shape.