1/30/14 4:36 AM
5/5/07
Prolly just another publicity stunt angle done by wwe. Never take them seriously when it comes to this shit. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 6:04 AM
4/11/07
DanTheWolfman - P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've never tucked about anything.... I'll fight Old School Pancrase Rules in one of the promotions I will work for only against someone that interests me. That is my prerogative.

My offer to an old school Pancrase slap fight testing real grappling skills goes out to Books since he trains GJJ and some with Chael perhaps, Minowaman, or Kondo.

Where you at Gino Corona, Where you at M#therF#$Ker? :)
Besides the obvious....why would CM Punk want to travel to a low paying mma event and risk getting hurt in a Pancrase rules fight? You could argue that it's only slapping, but that's not entirely accurate. It's no closed fists so you can still hurt the shit out of somebody if you "slapped" like Bas Rutten did. He would strike using open hands and it was legal, but he would essentially use the base of his hand/palm and wrist area to "slap"...which is MUCH different...just ask Bas Rutten's Pancrase opponents.

But most importantly, why are you calling him out to a Pancrase fight then try to justify it by saying that he could test his grappling skills that way. Why couldn't he just roll with some high end grapplers at any school he can find as he travels the country?

I've never bothered to call you out on your posts, but this is most definitely the best example of you trying to get your name out there by trying to jump on somebody else's back that has already become a celebrity. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 6:51 AM
1/12/05

Should Coleman change the SN to The Antidote? If you're reading this: Thanks. You were +300 against Bonnar in a fight you couldn't lose. Paid my bills for 6 months. 

1/30/14 7:58 AM
7/4/11
KneeToFaceKO - 
DanTheWolfman - P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've never tucked about anything.... I'll fight Old School Pancrase Rules in one of the promotions I will work for only against someone that interests me. That is my prerogative.

My offer to an old school Pancrase slap fight testing real grappling skills goes out to Books since he trains GJJ and some with Chael perhaps, Minowaman, or Kondo.

Tell us about your time in Pride...... Phone Post

Dude, STFU

You'll get challenged to a $7 knife fight

1/30/14 8:00 AM
7/4/11
Rabid Bunyip - 
DanTheWolfman - P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've seen how for whatever reason (right or wrong) and on any given day, it's fashionable or the opposite to hate on / or white knight you for some on this forum.

im new here, probably am not in a position to "get" all the history and etc etc etc.

am gonna be honest however and say that try as I might, I struggle to get through one of ANY of your posts without stopping reading after a line or two.

Sorry- again: I don't know all the rich tapestry of your contributions to this forum and/or the reactions (or lack of) to those.

just noticed you've come up a bit and I for one just couldn't give a fuck.

probably didn't need to even say anything and nobody cares, but whatever.

My join date is about the same as yours, but having lurked here since 18 in 2008... You catch on to what DTW is all about pretty quickly... Both the good and the really really sad

1/30/14 9:26 AM
6/28/12
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
ChaoticTorres -
AK-BJJ - 
Bootsy Collins - 
Taz Styles - 

Lol at Coleman about to drop the Hammer on someone

Yeah that bigger Mexican girl definitely said the wrong thing in ear shot of Cole

*Puerto rican
Same thing Phone Post 3.0

Not remotely, but whatever floats your boat!
1/30/14 9:56 AM
6/30/11
ChaoticTorres -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
ChaoticTorres -
AK-BJJ - 
Bootsy Collins - 
Taz Styles - 

Lol at Coleman about to drop the Hammer on someone

Yeah that bigger Mexican girl definitely said the wrong thing in ear shot of Cole

*Puerto rican
Same thing Phone Post 3.0

Not remotely, but whatever floats your boat!
I know. I work with both and they get all riled up when I say that. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 11:50 AM
8/2/05
Wolfman not having a go at you but CM Punk's name is BROOKS not Books

Phil Brooks
Edited: 1/30/14 3:00 PM
6/14/12

The only question now is:

How will the addition of DanTheWolfman affect my Metamoris PPV buy rate?

1/30/14 3:07 PM
5/24/13
This guy is fucking delusional. Metamoris?
1/30/14 4:10 PM
12/27/13
DanTheWolfman - lol at everyone's panties getting into a bunch over a joke thread shin kicking challenge, and now just a real invite to do a Pancrase Rules type match (and likely without head strikes on ground) to test the MMA waters for someone that seriously trains and seems to be thinking about it. That's all, u all making a big deal cause ur haters. I don't know what rank he is or how long he has trained....he has wrestled a long long time, and used Muay Thai angles and Choke hold and Hammer Lock finishes. Him 35, Me almost 37.

I am working on putting together an event for Sept, with association to another org. That is all I can say for now.

Should Rener want to get him a No Gi Grappling match at Matamoris I would welcome that as well. It's called Laws of Attraction. More time thinking on positive stuff, and less time on hating on everyone does wonders...... It was simply something for him or those that train with him to read. It's wasn't disrespectful, just an offer. And I might add, one that made this thread MMA relevant for the main page. Before Rener's Fox comments today I would say it wasn't really MMA news.

U all can drop it, so I can too. Someone talk about how long as he trained with the Gracies, or what his matches look like and how he moves. I honestly have never even seen a match, just some promos and ring talk.

Do you really think he should fight a top guy in MMA rules off the bat? Even huge Brock with his NCAA background fought a much smaller Korean Judo player for his first match that I was at.
Are you straight edge dan? Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 5:07 PM
3/31/12
Taz Styles -

That's Lita! Didn't know CM Punk was hitting that. Good for him Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 5:14 PM
1/1/01
Maybe he shouldn't fight a top guy Dan, but what you are suggesting makes way less sense.

Not trying to be a dick here, but you are making it difficult to defend you. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 5:16 PM
1/1/01
We can all drop it and go back to talking about Punk? Pretty sure that is what we were trying to do. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 6:12 PM
1/14/12
It would seem weird if he doesn't have a no compete type clause in his contract usually to stop you walking off one show onto another.

For his size standing next to Ariel I thought he looked more like a Welterweight/Middleweight sized guy he probably started this talk to get Vince to up his deal and get some media. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 6:34 PM
8/6/06
How has this not been moved to the pro wrestling forum? This is as WFA as it gets. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 9:10 PM
10/23/07

Dan Wolfman what are CM Punks weakenesses, he appears to have a good ground game with good submissions, & a solid kicking style, however no offense meant his punches look weak, would he fare better in open hand grappling such as you suggest pancrease, has his ship sailed in that regards ?

1/30/14 9:12 PM
6/30/11
superCalo -

Dan Wolfman what are CM Punks weakenesses, he appears to have a good ground game with good submissions, & a solid kicking style, however no offense meant his punches look weak, would he fare better in open hand grappling such as you suggest pancrease, has his ship sailed in that regards ?

He needs to stop stomping his foot when he throws punches. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 9:17 PM
10/23/07
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
superCalo -

Surely that adds power, I have seen Ronda Rousey stomp her feet when she enters the octagon to power up her chi & the lower chakras

I know CM Punk is a Buddist so wouldnt he be using similar methods ?

1/30/14 9:20 PM
6/30/11
superCalo -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
superCalo -

Surely that adds power, I have seen Ronda Rousey stomp her feet when she enters the octagon to power up her chi & the lower chakras

Well the octagon is much stiffer than a wwf ring and I worry he will get shinsplints or some shit. If hes gonna do it he needs to follow hendrix example and only stomp 70% Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 9:22 PM
12/27/13
superCalo -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
superCalo -

He's straight edge bro of course he is focusing chi Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 9:30 PM
12/27/13
DanTheWolfman - LMFAO-thanks SuperCalo....
If he did a Muay Thai angle years ago perhaps his striking is legit as well as his grappling.
I am sure the GracieBrosRegistiredTM can do an appropriate breakdown of his skills and bully proof them into the correct all leverage no power ways for the down and dirty world that has become corrupt MMA.

Off to bed. Caboom
Caboom? You aren't knife fighting in your water bed are you Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 10:39 PM
2/4/06
Dan, Do you have a belt rank from MFS? Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 7:03 AM
5/24/13
DTW just subtly claimed to rep Hayastan.
1/31/14 8:14 AM
11/6/08
Dan claims to have repped every major MMA gym at one time or another.