1/31/14 9:34 AM
6/14/12
SamboMMA - Dan claims to have repped every major MMA gym at one time or another.

You of course realize that DTW personally instructs Shinya Aoki, amongst others, via his youtube distance learning program. He's as ubiquitous as the C-man and so really, he represnts us all that trane in the various forms of the grappling discipline. That, and he invented them. All of them.

Also, i was reading an article just a few weeks ago in a major medical journal that Lycanthropes ARE often gentically predisposed to LUPUS.

So you shut your whore mouths.

Edited: 1/31/14 10:49 AM
8/24/05
Not to sure why everyone is bad mouthing dtw... He fought Jeremy Horn and Yuki Kondo, that's pretty cool. Don't read enough of his posts to understand the hostility. Calo, you're funny and Geronimo, your lycanthrope lupus thing made me piss my pants.<br /><br />Now more on topic, I would be more eager to watch anyone trained by a real shooter with a shoot or strong catch style, possibly Daniel Bryan as he trained with and lives with Melanson... Judging by punk's wrasslin he might have purple belt bjj, and slow yet somewhat technical thai kicks.
1/31/14 11:24 AM
11/6/08
NCar. He has earned every ounce of heat that he gets.
1/31/14 11:30 AM
6/14/12
NCar - Not to sure why everyone is bad mouthing dtw... He fought Jeremy Horn and Yuki Kondo, that's pretty cool. Don't read enough of his posts to understand the hostility. Calo, you're funny and Geronimo, your lycanthrope lupus thing made me piss my pants.<br /><br />Now more on topic, I would be more eager to watch anyone trained by a real shooter with a shoot or strong catch style, possibly Daniel Bryan as he trained with and lives with Melanson... Judging by punk's wrasslin he might have purple belt bjj, and slow yet somewhat technical thai kicks.

im just glad someone appreciates my sense of humor besides myself.

1/31/14 4:24 PM
3/2/11

"Science is gay, Doctors are stupid, Concussion are bullshit!"

-Derpa Derpa W

1/31/14 5:51 PM
6/30/11
Ridgehand to the top Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 5:54 PM
7/4/11
I haven't paid attention to pro wrestling in about a decade. And when I say "haven't paid attention" I mean I literally had no idea what the hell was going on, who was big, who was still around, etc. Nothing.

About a week or two ago, something triggered a desire in me to catch up enough and see what the landscape was like. I was born in 1980 so I was there for the big moments in the 80's and then started watching WCW in the mid-90's because I loved the cruiserweights, then saw Scott Hall show up and shit blew my mind. At about 2000, I was done.

As I'm checking out the new stuff, I see Punk's now-infamous pipebomb promo and I'm thinking "holy shit, what the fuck?" I came up in the sXe hardcore scene so I was wondering what the hell this dude was doing with the edge gimmick. I do some reading and on Friday or something, Ariel had the interview with him and I was completely sold. Seems like a great dude behind the scenes, loves MMA, comics, horror movies, great bands, etc.

I'm thinking "I will start watching wrestling again because of this guy."

Then BOOM, he's gone and people are going fucking nuts. It's like the Montreal Screwjob all over again.

Anyway, long winded as fuck, but what a weird fucking time to start getting interested in this shit again.
1/31/14 5:56 PM
7/4/11
Oh, and to put the cherry on top, there's this thread with motherfucking Mark Coleman chiming in and everything.

This has been a surreal week.
1/31/14 8:33 PM
6/30/11
I absolutely did not read all that Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 11:22 PM
6/14/12

FRAT

insert DID NOT READ gif

1/31/14 11:28 PM
4/30/12
DanTheWolfman - Mr. Books whether you leave WWE someday or not, if you would like to get your feet wet in Light MMA, Old School Pancrase Rules Slap Fight, and test your grappling skills you have been developing I would welcome the opportunity and have an event to do it in outside the U.S. Serious offer, slap fight isn't technically MMA anymore so may not break any contracts you may have if you want to do this for fun, experience, and dip your feet into the MMA waters. Chael can msg me private on twitter, or email me DanTheWolfman@hotmail.com
Shut up dude Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 12:29 AM
11/9/10
UGK4Life - Why so much disrespect to Dan? He's a legit fighter. Faggots.
I respect the fact he has faced legit competition. I have come to believe that the guy has taken to much head trauma and is completely severed from reality. If the guy didn't try to promote himself in every thread he would get a lot less hate. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 12:37 AM
11/9/10
Bobby Lupo -
RyannVonDoom - 
Bobby Lupo -
OneSidedWar - RIP UnderGround. Its been a fun ride. Phone Post

Speak of the devil......

Orly? Phone Post 3.0

SN reference to a mid/late 90s Straight Edge Hardcore band with Matt Bold singing. I played in the first incarnation of that band. If I had to guess which UGer was CM Punk, this would be my guess. 

My guess would be Gino Carona. For no other reason than his devotion to slamming all thinks Punk. It's a brilliant rouse. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 9:31 AM
11/9/13
Didn't mean to quote Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 10:46 AM
2/4/06
Dan, I've asked a couple of times. Do you hold a belt I'm MFS? Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 11:10 AM
9/23/08
MattyECB -
KneeToFaceKO - 
DanTheWolfman - P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've never tucked about anything.... I'll fight Old School Pancrase Rules in one of the promotions I will work for only against someone that interests me. That is my prerogative.

My offer to an old school Pancrase slap fight testing real grappling skills goes out to Books since he trains GJJ and some with Chael perhaps, Minowaman, or Kondo.

Where you at Gino Corona, Where you at M#therF#$Ker? :)
Tell us about your time in Pride...... Phone Post

Dude, STFU

You'll get challenged to a $7 knife fight

Hahaha Phone Post
2/1/14 12:02 PM
6/30/11
Is this real life? Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 8:47 PM
4/26/13
Haven't been here but DanTheWolfman sounds like a high school jock who never passed grade 9 English and now spends his days working at the local K Mart telling people how cool he used to be. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 9:09 PM
10/27/13
DTFan123 - Haven't been here but DanTheWolfman sounds like a high school jock who never passed grade 9 English and now spends his days working at the local K Mart telling people how cool he used to be. Phone Post 3.0

So he's pretty much the Al Bundy of the MMA world...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dcjF9vvz2SM/hqdefault.jpg
2/1/14 9:36 PM
10/25/10
Jesus Christ Dan just fuck the fuck off will you? Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 10:34 PM
4/11/07
It never took me so long to read 9 pages. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 11:49 PM
1/1/01
Genghis84 - 
DTFan123 - Haven't been here but DanTheWolfman sounds like a high school jock who never passed grade 9 English and now spends his days working at the local K Mart telling people how cool he used to be. Phone Post 3.0

So he's pretty much the Al Bundy of the MMA world...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dcjF9vvz2SM/hqdefault.jpg

Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game!

Al Bundy doesn't constantly LIE about his accomplishments to inflate his ego and to make money off people that don't know any better...he sells womens shoes

Al Bundy doesnt try to piggy back off of other peoples name and hard work either...he was a legend at Polk High

Al Bundy doesn't train at a gym for a couple weeks then claim that gym's lineage as if he'd been training there his whole life.

And in real life Al Bundy is a true Gracie Jiu Jitsu black belt because he put in the time and hard work...something DTW can only dream and lie to little kids about.

Theres no comparison here...
2/3/14 9:16 PM
4/30/12
I think we can all agree dtwm sucks Phone Post 3.0