11/14/19 8:39 PM
10/3/16
jju -

What comments?

As for the other stuff, why do you care so much?

Because he has always been respected for how real and honest he was. Straightforward, not afraid to make sacrifices to get ahead. He was offered a gimmick to get on the main roster, and he refused. He didn't even change his name. He was the same person he was from the indies, and everyone loved that.

Now it's like, this company did so much shit to him and he's gonna smile, nod, and take money anyway? This doesn't sound like a dude keeping it real anymore. It sounds like someone the old CM Punk would rip on. But I get his wife still wants to go back and he loves money. It just seems that after all that conflict, giving up principle for cash is the least cool thing he's done besides get beat up by Michael Jackson.

Edited: 11/15/19 6:47 AM
7/31/19
MarcusAurelioFan -
jju -

What comments?

As for the other stuff, why do you care so much?

Because he has always been respected for how real and honest he was. Straightforward, not afraid to make sacrifices to get ahead. He was offered a gimmick to get on the main roster, and he refused. He didn't even change his name. He was the same person he was from the indies, and everyone loved that.

Now it's like, this company did so much shit to him and he's gonna smile, nod, and take money anyway? This doesn't sound like a dude keeping it real anymore. It sounds like someone the old CM Punk would rip on. But I get his wife still wants to go back and he loves money. It just seems that after all that conflict, giving up principle for cash is the least cool thing he's done besides get beat up by Michael Jackson.

i think getting humiliated in his uf c fights gave him a reAlity check that he wasn't what he thought he was...smashing his huge ego. his stock went way down and so did his fanbase

11/15/19 12:38 AM
2/4/06
RumBarLife -
Gino_Corona -
RumBarLife -
Conor McGazelle -

I don't think an in ring return will happen unless it leads to him main eventing a wrestlemania.

It'll happen.  Punk looked happy last night and WWE needs the positive buzz. 

You sound like you have a hard-on

how many boogers have you eaten today?

Don't eat boogers but I've gotten four fingers up my ass this morning.  

I've really been enjoying your push ricochet.

11/15/19 1:26 AM
10/8/07

He looks genuinely excited to be back in the wrestling world

11/15/19 6:40 AM
3/2/11

eh, unless he's got a guarantee in writing that Vince doesn't have final say on everything involving him this crashes and burns in a year max.

If he jobs to HHH the people should set fire to the arena.

11/15/19 6:49 AM
7/31/19
ChaosOverkill -

eh, unless he's got a guarantee in writing that Vince doesn't have final say on everything involving him this crashes and burns in a year max.

I know it is fake, but having triple h lose to a guy that got humiliated in the uf c wouldn't be bright. He will most likely announce..be a color commentator

Edited: 11/15/19 8:11 AM
3/2/11
Coil3623 -
ChaosOverkill -

I know it is fake, but having triple h lose to a guy that got humiliated in the uf c wouldn't be bright. He will most likely announce..be a color commentator

and having another "kiss the ring" moment with HHH buring the only free agent they'll get for a while isn't smart either so best they do something else entirely if he wrestles, it is a catch 22 angle.

11/15/19 8:12 AM
8/2/05

He only wrestles if he gets a creative role . No chance otherwise. He has to convince himself to do it. Hes only doing this because hes deluded himself that hes working for Fox

11/15/19 10:16 AM
1/1/01
RedDragonUK -

He only wrestles if he gets a creative role . No chance otherwise. He has to convince himself to do it. Hes only doing this because hes deluded himself that hes working for Fox

If he’s clever, this is his springboard into management and exactly that. 

11/15/19 10:17 AM
9/24/18

He would wrestle for Saudi money probably 

11/15/19 10:54 AM
3/7/05
Some rumors are saying he doesn't want to wrestle but is interested in a commentating job.
11/15/19 12:38 PM
5/4/04

He was a fantastic commentator.  Throw him in with Mauro and you have a great team

11/15/19 12:56 PM
12/28/12

It would be interesting to see him on commentary. He would be a huge distraction for the crowd at first. Would be weird to see him there and never get in the ring.

11/15/19 5:13 PM
3/19/09
I will never understand how CM Punk ever became a thing.
11/15/19 5:37 PM
1/1/01

I think as soon as he walked out Joe should have got in his face.  Plant some possible seeds for down the line.

11/15/19 6:54 PM
8/19/03
MarcusAurelioFan -
jju -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Mr Karate - "I'm never going back. I mean it".

He's so full of shit.

Why?  Maybe he felt that way at the time.

He never did.

Punk used to be a man of his word. He got fired on his wedding day, suffered a WWE backed lawsuit that tarnished his friendship, and he goes back to help promote them? After all that shit he talked?

I don't believe him on anything, anymore.

Also the way he badmouthed AEW was classless.

One alternate way of looking at this,  is that he has, again, kinda gotten the better of WWE.  First,  the lawsuit,  and now, has leveraged his free agency to score what is probably a beaucoup contract with Fox, all because WWE most likely desperately,  even if indirectly by pressuring Fox to sign him, wanted to keep him out of AEW.

Also, I dont remember the exact AEW comments, but I think they had something to do with AEW being amateur, and yes,  agreed, that's classless.

Dude is a dick, but a smart one, at that.

27 days ago
10/11/18
MarcusAurelioFan - 
jju -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Mr Karate - "I'm never going back. I mean it".

He's so full of shit.

Why?  Maybe he felt that way at the time.

He never did.

Punk used to be a man of his word. He got fired on his wedding day, suffered a WWE backed lawsuit that tarnished his friendship, and he goes back to help promote them? After all that shit he talked?

I don't believe him on anything, anymore.

Also the way he badmouthed AEW was classless.

Knowing Brooks and his eternal victim complex I wouldn't be surprised if he intentionally scheduled his wedding day for when his contract was up just so he can turn around and say that he was fired on his wedding day.
27 days ago
3/7/05
What did he say about AEW?
27 days ago
1/1/01
jujitsujamo - 

He was a fantastic commentator.  Throw him in with Mauro and you have a great team

yes, please
27 days ago
3/8/04
Wiggy -
jujitsujamo - 

yes, please

He was the best color commentator of at least the last decade

26 days ago
12/6/10

I’m ok with Punk coming back as long as he stays as far away from a ring as possible.

I think he’ll eventually end up on RAW as a commentator by early next year. 

25 days ago
9/24/18

Boy I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that first meeting between Vince/Phil/Levesque

25 days ago
3/12/14
Jones right nostril -

Boy I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that first meeting between Vince/Phil/Levesque

I would've rather been their for Warriors first meeting with them

VKM: How you doing, pal?

UW: I WAS SENT IN A CAPSULE FROM A PLACE NOT FROM HERE AND I CAME HERE FOR ONE REASON: TO ATTACK AND KEEP COMIN'. NOT TO ASK, BUT JUST TO GIVE. NOT TO WANT, BUT JUST TO SEND...

25 days ago
10/11/18
Gino_Corona - 

I’m ok with Punk coming back as long as he stays as far away from a ring as possible.

I think he’ll eventually end up on RAW as a commentator by early next year. 

I doubt it. Atleast with the Fox deal he has the "I'm back, but not really." bit to soothe his ego and persuade his fanboys that he didn't go back on his word.

If he became a RAW commentator people would know that he went begging to WWE to take him back because he would have to sign a WWE contract.
25 days ago
3/9/07

What's with the Raw talk?  He's signed to Fox.