She's 100x hotter than Nikki
10 days ago
10/8/07

she's a hottie
10 days ago
10/8/07

10 days ago
1/1/01

So Cena is a guy that professes to be a huge supporter of the US military, spends most (or at least a *lot*) of his time in China, and married an Iranian woman with a Canadian education / works out of Canada.

And they got married at an attorney's office...presumably because that's where she had to sign the long-ass contract he probably wanted her to sign?

Cena has done a SHIT-ton of great charitable work and has an amazing public persona, but in a *lot* of his personal life, he's a really odd dude.

(Reminds me a lot of Randy Couture in this sense.)

10 days ago
10/3/16
Wiggy -

So Cena is a guy that professes to be a huge supporter of the US military, spends most (or at least a *lot*) of his time in China, and married an Iranian woman with a Canadian education / works out of Canada.

And they got married at an attorney's office...presumably because that's where she had to sign the long-ass contract he probably wanted her to sign?

Cena has done a SHIT-ton of great charitable work and has an amazing public persona, but in a *lot* of his personal life, he's a really odd dude.

(Reminds me a lot of Randy Couture in this sense.)

Yes he is weird. And yes you are prob right about that contract.

Also she isn't as nice as Nikki (less of an ass) but I bet she is a million times easier to get along with.

10 days ago
3/7/05
Smartest thing Cena ever did was fuck up his relationship with that over rated, gravy train ho nikki bella.
10 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - Smartest thing Cena ever did was fuck up his relationship with that over rated, gravy train ho nikki bella.

This might sound stupid, but I always felt like she could be the one to "break" him (meaning make him want to finally get married again). Then when he proposed to her at Mania, everyone knew it was a work except her, who thought it was a shoot for like a year.

Then the only way Cena could get out of it was to break it off, then publicly regret the whole thing later (<==him going on the talk shows afterward was weiiiiiird).

Regardless, she's got kids now and I think is maybe hitched herself? But I'm betting hearing this news still pisses her off.

10 days ago
2/4/11
The Destroyer88 -

Only one "Man" in that pic..

10 days ago
3/7/05
Wiggy - 
BigWilliam - Smartest thing Cena ever did was fuck up his relationship with that over rated, gravy train ho nikki bella.

This might sound stupid, but I always felt like she could be the one to "break" him (meaning make him want to finally get married again). Then when he proposed to her at Mania, everyone knew it was a work except her, who thought it was a shoot for like a year.

Then the only way Cena could get out of it was to break it off, then publicly regret the whole thing later (<==him going on the talk shows afterward was weiiiiiird).

Regardless, she's got kids now and I think is maybe hitched herself? But I'm betting hearing this news still pisses her off.

Everything that has been made public about her makes her seem like a shallow, vindictive, selfish cunt. So yes, it probably does upset her that he got an upgrade AND married the upgrade so quickly.
10 days ago
10/20/07
armbarheelhook -
The Destroyer88 -

Only one "Man" in that pic..

And Only 3 people.  

10 days ago
12/6/10

He definitely has a type..

Iranian women are some of the and sexiest women on the planet.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Becky looks so weird in that photo.
9 days ago
8/14/12

I have a feeling Nikki is secretly pissed bout this 

9 days ago
11/11/11

I wonder what happened to cena as a kid to make him lose his soul and become an automaton. Hes an awesome dude

9 days ago
7/12/12

I guess Nikki was just too European looking for where he sees his brand going.

9 days ago
1/1/01
edward nigma - 

I have a feeling Nikki is secretly pissed bout this 

I think very soon we will see a snide comment about it.

It really was sad that she was the only person in the world who didn't know Cena would never marry her.
9 days ago
1/8/04

Crazy how he marries Sgt. Slaughter's daughter, then Iron Sheik's daughter.

Edited: 9 days ago
7/13/09
TheBearStare -

I wonder what happened to cena as a kid to make him lose his soul and become an automaton. Hes an awesome dude

He was weird when he was called the Protype and trying to get himself on local TV being way to overboard of a heel. Then also on that paintball show he was on before going to WWE. Dude was always weird just covers it well. His dads weird too so probably just a family of goofs.

9 days ago
12/30/03
Gino_Corona -

Yeah until they think you're cheating and you wake up with a knife at your neck while you frantically explain that was your cousin's facebook wall you wrote "happy birthday" on

8 days ago
2/20/16

Cena is awesome 

8 days ago
1/8/04
Gino_Corona - 

I don't know what you mean by type but he went from Mexican to Iranian and smashed a lot of random bitches in between and before them. So his "type" has a pussy. Other than that, not too many similarities.

8 days ago
2/4/06

Over/under on divorce within a year?

8 days ago
4/22/07
Ebony -

Over/under on divorce within a year?

I give it about 18 mos