8 days ago
5/31/16

I can't link shit. But you guys should go to twitter and watch Corey Graves meltdown. It's happening live as we speak.

8 days ago
5/31/16

I'm not saying I disagree with much of what he's saying. But he's gonna wake up in the morning and is going to be rather surprised at how he went about doing this.

Once he sobers up I might add.

8 days ago
1/1/01
anyone who shits on Bixenspan is okay in my books.
8 days ago
1/1/01
but yeah, don't drink and tweet people.
8 days ago
5/31/16
RKing85 - anyone who shits on Bixenspan is okay in my books.

I agree. But he's more angry than normal. But responding to a tweet with....

"Yep. My contract is up. And i'll go to Jacksonville where you'll eat out of my hands because your an expert", doesn't seem like a smart thing to tweet.

8 days ago
12/28/12
Glowman -
RKing85 - anyone who shits on Bixenspan is okay in my books.

I agree. But he's more angry than normal. But responding to a tweet with....

"Yep. My contract is up. And i'll go to Jacksonville where you'll eat out of my hands because your an expert", doesn't seem like a smart thing to tweet.

i’d like to think that aew is smart to enough to not want guys like graves, orton, ryback, etc. i guess time will tell but its funny to see these guys float this stuff in the meantime

8 days ago
12/28/12

a “JBL to AEW” rumor would really be peak hilarity

8 days ago
7/12/12

He doesn't seem drunk to me, and has basically been saying the same stuff for eight hours, aside from the Jacksonville remark. Not saying he  couldn't have started a little while before said the Jacksonville remark though, good possibility.

I think Graves is excellent, and could see him in AEW since it's not like Cyrus is available for a color man, and Excalibur really excelled as a third man in the booth, though I bet he could carry the color man ball just fine.

I remember reading about some alleged Corey heat a few months back, and that he's "not as irreplaceable as he thinks" to WWE brass. That latter point wouldn't surprise me though, since WWE obviously doesn't prize witty, passionate commentary over effective repeaters/shills, and is thus always ready and willing to go "next man up."

8 days ago
7/12/12

His Twitter is at twitter.com/wwegraves, and you'll want to click on "tweets & replies" to see it all, for anyone's information.

8 days ago
5/31/16

He isn't going to AEW. He was being sarcastic. Tho they would sign him if they had the chance. AEW is currently ROH with money backing the.

7 days ago
3/12/14

He says that stuff in response to idiot marks that tweet garbage at him. I'm guessing it's fun for him.

7 days ago
1/8/04
I have no idea what's going on but Corey Graves is a very smart guy and great personality. He did my radio show and is extremely down to earth.
7 days ago
1/1/01

I like Graves as a commentator. He has been neutered somewhat, but he is still good.

6 days ago
9/22/16
Graves is the best commentator in the E, up there with Mauro. They'd be fucking retarded to lose him.
6 days ago
2/4/11

He's a pissant... He wishes he could be even 1/4 of Bobby The Brain Heenan Lite, but he can't even carry his gym bag..

6 days ago
7/12/12
Glowman -

He isn't going to AEW. He was being sarcastic. Tho they would sign him if they had the chance. AEW is currently ROH with money backing the.

It seemed obvious after reading this post, heh. If his contract actually were up (if he has one, being an actual employee), it would probably mean something, but that's unlikely.

2 days ago
5/31/16

Corey's drunken twitter rants are now the least of his worries. His wife said on Instagram that he's been cheating on her with Carmella.

I love his commentary and even enjoy his twitter stuff. But he sounds like a real shit head.

2 days ago
5/31/16

She even posted a text saying that he told her that the company could sue her. holy shit. LOL

2 days ago
3/2/11

Lol Graves seems to have serious impulse control problems.

2 days ago
12/28/12

wow hard to believe that someone who looks and acts like that could be a douchebag

2 days ago
5/31/16

She mentioned going through multple suicide attemps and alcoholism. Obviously not her, but him. Hopefully it doesn't trigger him to do anything.

I guess he had a SEX BREAK!!!!!!!!!

2 days ago
9/22/16
Glowman - 

Corey's drunken twitter rants are now the least of his worries. His wife said on Instagram that he's been cheating on her with Carmella.

I love his commentary and even enjoy his twitter stuff. But he sounds like a real shit head.

Fucking Carmella? Dude just went up a notch in my book.
1 day ago
10/10/05

Eh, cheating on his wife would drop him a few notches in mine. 

1 day ago
5/31/16
CryLikeAGoat -

To be fair, i'd drop a few inches in Carmella.

1 day ago
2/16/09
Glowman -
CryLikeAGoat -

To be fair, i'd drop a few inches in Carmella.

His wife IMO is hotter then Carmella