Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Dean Ambrose is banging Renee Young

4/23/14 11:57 PM
4/30/07
lucky bastard

http://mindofcarnage.com/2014/04/22/photos-dean-ambrose-gives-the-fingure-and-hangs-out-with-renee-young/
4/24/14 12:04 AM
1/1/01
Living the dream
4/24/14 12:38 AM
12/6/10
Maybe they're just travel buddies. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 12:51 AM
8/14/12
Titty master Ambrose
4/24/14 1:12 AM
12/1/10
Dean is hitting that for sure. In their interviews you can just tell they're fucking.
4/24/14 1:38 AM
1/13/10
let him bang bro
4/24/14 5:56 AM
3/30/06
Gonna sound like a bullshit story, but oh well. I was at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando last year on the Friday before... I think it was the Hell in the Cell PPV.

Anyway, while in line for The Walking Dead maze, Ambrose and Renee Young were right behind my girlfriend and I. She kept loudly mentioning WWE and being on TV, while he talked about getting drunk. A few people asked Dean for an autograph but he politely said no because he didn't want to hold up the line, but was nice about it. No one asked Young for hers.

I whispered to my girlfriend who they were and within minutes she managed to make small talk with them about Walking Dead, zombies, etc. Never mentioned that I recognized them. So we "hung out" with them in line for about an hour and a half, talked about horror movies, had a beer, said "have a good one" at the end of the maze, and that was that.

That's when I knew my girl was a keeper, lol. If she's watching WWE with me and The Shield comes on, she always jokes "Hey, there's our friend."
4/24/14 6:52 AM
1/7/14
I thought he was banging Seth Rollins. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:08 AM
11/20/10
edward nigma - Titty master Ambrose
Hopefully thats his new gimmick Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:19 AM
5/8/13
tontobalboa - Gonna sound like a bullshit story, but oh well. I was at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando last year on the Friday before... I think it was the Hell in the Cell PPV.

Anyway, while in line for The Walking Dead maze, Ambrose and Renee Young were right behind my girlfriend and I. She kept loudly mentioning WWE and being on TV, while he talked about getting drunk. A few people asked Dean for an autograph but he politely said no because he didn't want to hold up the line, but was nice about it. No one asked Young for hers.

I whispered to my girlfriend who they were and within minutes she managed to make small talk with them about Walking Dead, zombies, etc. Never mentioned that I recognized them. So we "hung out" with them in line for about an hour and a half, talked about horror movies, had a beer, said "have a good one" at the end of the maze, and that was that.

That's when I knew my girl was a keeper, lol. If she's watching WWE with me and The Shield comes on, she always jokes "Hey, there's our friend."
Sounds like a keeper, my girl woulda said who gives a shit, it's fake, and probably manage to make Dean Ambrose hate me Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 1:15 PM
6/3/05
good for him.

other dude in pics is a good dude too.
good ole buffalo
4/24/14 2:32 PM
12/22/10
Seen on reddit that these pics are from October 2013 Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 6:07 PM
12/6/10
"She kept loudly mentioning WWE and being on TV"

That's just fucking sad and pathetic Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 6:30 PM
5/8/13
Gino_Corona - "She kept loudly mentioning WWE and being on TV"

It kinda is actually.... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 6:30 PM
5/8/13
tontobalboa - Gonna sound like a bullshit story, but oh well. I was at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando last year on the Friday before... I think it was the Hell in the Cell PPV.

Definitely a bullshit story btw lol... Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 7:25 PM
12/6/10
Dugs95 -

I hate people like that..
And those type of people are everywhere it seems... Like the other day I was standing in line in front of this chick (8.5) who was talking on her cellphone within earshot of me saying how she was very horny and how hasn't been fucked in months. I turned around and told her she should sign up on pof.com. She looked at me like I was a fag and made fun of my CM punk tshirt. What a bitch. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 7:58 PM
1/7/14
Gino_Corona -
Dugs95 -

And those type of people are everywhere it seems... Like the other day I was standing in line in front of this chick (8.5) who was talking on her cellphone within earshot of me saying how she was very horny and how hasn't been fucked in months. I turned around and told her she should sign up on pof.com. She looked at me like I was a fag and made fun of my CM punk tshirt. What a bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Wearing a CM Puny shirt is the equivalent of wearing a sequined half shirt.

Try a Ryback shirt next time. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:48 PM
12/6/10
dinobro -
Gino_Corona -
Dugs95 -

Wearing a CM Puny shirt is the equivalent of wearing a sequined half shirt.

Try a Ryback shirt next time. Phone Post 3.0
CM Punk t-shirts are the only ones available in size 4XL for some reason..

Yes, I'm quite fat Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 7:13 AM
10/1/05
Tf? Pics?

Of Ambrose! Phone Post 3.0