5 days ago
1/1/01
Was watching "The Darkside of the Ring" series and then came across "Finding Hulk Hogan" from 2011. Only got to see the beginning but in that part he says he is not even a millionaire (as of 2011) due to his divorce and civil suit.

Is it known how much his wife and that civil suit cost him or what he was left with?

I'd assume that guy made over $250,000,000 in his career in wrestling/Hollywood/endorsements/tv etc...
5 days ago
1/1/01

Never seen the Hulkster all fucked up as

he describes here.

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
9/24/18
He made a huge number from the Gawker court case/settlement, something ridiculous like 30 million, so i'm sure he's doing just fine based off that.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril - He made a huge number from the Gawker court case/settlement, something ridiculous like 30 million, so i'm sure he's doing just fine based off that.

Oh, I forgot all about that.

Can't believe he was in the ring trying to work with some young guy in that part III video I posted. His back was all fucked up and his doc was telling him not to even lift. There was no point in Hogan working with young wrestlers on how to work, he has all those health issues and he was never ever much of a wrestler. Plenty of other guys can do that kinda teaching better than him. Maybe it was just for the show.

5 days ago
1/1/01

His ex-wife sounds like she was a nightmare and she took him to the cleaners after he has already showered her in riches for thirty years, what a woman.

5 days ago
1/1/01
BJ Penn Forever - 

His ex-wife sounds like she was a nightmare and she took him to the cleaners after he has already showered her in riches for thirty years, what a woman.

Then started banging a 19 year old who looked just like him at that age. 

5 days ago
10/8/07
DaveFu -
BJ Penn Forever - 

Yeah but doesnt his new wife look a lot like his daughter?

5 days ago
1/14/12

Around the time of his divorce he there was an interview he did claiming he was broke after his divorce and some failed business opportunities that and his Sons legal issues and bank rolling his daughters career.

5 days ago
1/1/01

He does have a couple “Hogan’s Beach Shop” locations in FL. Straight up tourist traps. No clue if he even owns them or if they just license his name. The beach restaurant in Tampa he licensed his name to was rebranded after the rascist stuff hit the news. 

His ex and his kids have probably bled him dry. 

5 days ago
5/13/17
BJ Penn Forever -

I heard that also and was really happy for Hulk when he got that settlement from Gawker. It pained me to see him with that midget wrestling promotion.

He seems like a good guy. 

5 days ago
5/13/17

5 days ago
1/27/14
Jones right nostril - He made a huge number from the Gawker court case/settlement, something ridiculous like 30 million, so i'm sure he's doing just fine based off that.

I don’t think that company had that much money to give him. I believe they went bankrupt. I’m not sure how much of that settlement he got 

4 days ago
4/25/13
The Salaminzer -
BJ Penn Forever -

I heard that also and was really happy for Hulk when he got that settlement from Gawker. It pained me to see him with that midget wrestling promotion.

I was the biggest Hulkamania fan in the world. My him in Roanoke when he was touring with Brooke to get her career started. That being said, Hogan is a huge POS. 

4 days ago
1/22/05
Hogan is doing much better now.

He's made some money with WWE, and some from Gawker (not sure if he's received the latter yet). Also, he was at WWE's saudi show a few months back and they pay huge bucks to get the big names on the show. A million and upwards.

He's also with a wife that isn't wrecking his head with bullshit every night.

Guy just seems like he's in a better place.
4 days ago
1/1/01
I would be stunned if Hogan received even 20% of the Gawker settlement.
Edited: 4 days ago
11/11/11
NewGuy82 -
The Salaminzer -
BJ Penn Forever -

I was the biggest Hulkamania fan in the world. My him in Roanoke when he was touring with Brooke to get her career started. That being said, Hogan is a huge POS. 

I agree on hogan being a POS. From docs ive seen I think somewhere in there is a good decent guy. However I think he was corrupted like hell by the all powerful kayfabe and the nature of being in the business so strongly for decades

4 days ago
1/1/01
JOB - Hogan is doing much better now.

He's made some money with WWE, and some from Gawker (not sure if he's received the latter yet). Also, he was at WWE's saudi show a few months back and they pay huge bucks to get the big names on the show. A million and upwards.

He's also with a wife that isn't wrecking his head with bullshit every night.

Guy just seems like he's in a better place.

Yeah I think brands like Hogan and Tyson can almost never go broke, well they can go broke through divorce/civil suit/bad investments, etc... but they can always find more capital that wants their brand.

Hogan would be great on JRE.

Hogan is like Tyson, they were such a huge part of life as a little kid, I can never stop rooting for them to succeed. I did want to see Piper and Macho Man take the title from Hogan in the 80's but whenever he wrestled someone other than those two, I was a Hulkamaniac that bleed the yellow and red, brother.
4 days ago
1/1/01
BigTedBear - 

Around the time of his divorce he there was an interview he did claiming he was broke after his divorce and some failed business opportunities that and his Sons legal issues and bank rolling his daughters career.

How could he have lost more than half in divorce though? I mean, there was not child support in play by then, so all that leaves is alimony and the assets.

Just the money he likely put in the market in the 80's... imagine what that has grown to.
4 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

What a vile woman.
4 days ago
1/1/01
haha, she wrote a book about him, "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes".

What a gold digging whore.

That 19 year old should be ashamed of banging that old busted gold digging 48 year old, I would be. Wonder if he is still with her, what a fag.
4 days ago
1/1/01

She called the Hulkster the gay in her little book! Said he was the gay with Brutus the Barber, what a dumb whore.

4 days ago
1/1/01
cagematch.net seems like a database that took a lot of work.

Always thought it was fucked that Flair and Hogan never did the big epic match in the 90's when Flair got to WWF. I see they did have a couple singles matches in 91 in WWF but must have been house shows, nobody remembers those. They tagged against each other with Sid and Piper as partners in 92 too.

Once they finally did Hogan vs Flair in WCW, it was just said since they were both so fucking old looking and the buildup to the match did not make it seem special at all.

I forgot Hogan and Flair were in WCW by 93, seems like it happened later than that but I guess not (after looking it up)/
Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01
BJ Penn Forever - cagematch.net seems like a database that took a lot of work.

Always thought it was fucked that Flair and Hogan never did the big epic match in the 90's when Flair got to WWF. I see they did have a couple singles matches in 91 in WWF but must have been house shows, nobody remembers those. They tagged against each other with Sid and Piper as partners in 92 too.

Once they finally did Hogan vs Flair in WCW, it was just said since they were both so fucking old looking and the buildup to the match did not make it seem special at all.

I forgot Hogan and Flair were in WCW by 93, seems like it happened later than that but I guess not (after looking it up)/

Hogan and Flair did house shows against each other in the WWE in late 91. 

I saw one at Aloha Stadium and it was glorious! 

Mr. Perfect was Flair's manager in his Mr. Perfect suit (no singlet) and smack Hogan around every chance he got during the match.

Until a very heavy/fat Polynesian man jumped the rail in his sleeveless t shirt and flip flops and began to wail on Mr. Perfect outside the ring. Perfect wasn't having that and did his best Don Frye impersonation for a good 30 seconds before 6 of Honolulu's finest grabbed him and dragged him back down the aisle.

Hogan went over clean since he had the title. It was also a non-title match I think.