23 days ago
5/8/13

Anyone watching? I Started my recording a bit late but not bad so far....

23 days ago
1/1/01

It’s been good..... just hard to top that street fight last week. Jericho and the IC deystroying Vanguard 1 was a great spot.

23 days ago
8/31/07

I'm watching, but I'm Live.

Don't want to spoil anything.

Fun as always IMO, having UFC top of main card afterwards will be fun too.

23 days ago
8/31/07

Brodie Lee about to show you non-believers how he earns his title shot.

vs Fallen Angel, been building this background feud a while, I'm in.

23 days ago
8/31/07

As the main event begins, I'll say this , I think SCU v Dark Order feud will continue thru DoN and that Scorpio will eventually have a singles program with Lee of his own, Kazarian match in between.

23 days ago
10/8/07
savage animal -

As the main event begins, I'll say this , I think SCU v Dark Order feud will continue thru DoN and that Scorpio will eventually have a singles program with Lee of his own, Kazarian match in between.

They need to find a way to get Scorpio out of SCU that makes sense. Maybe start giving him singles matches and give him a couple of wins. Then have Daniels and Kazarian turn on him. The guy can work his ass off but is unfortunately in a tag team.

Edited: 23 days ago
8/31/07

Yeah man, I agree, he'll break out like Hangman at some point .

AEW great IMO at not being in a hurry about anything , and I think at present, even less of a hurry, makes sense.

23 days ago
1/1/01

Mike Tyson will be at Double or Nothing II to present the belt to Cody or Archer. Someone is getting KTFO.

23 days ago
10/8/07
Koma -

Mike Tyson will be at Double or Nothing II to present the belt to Cody or Archer. Someone is getting KTFO.

If he uppercuts Marko Stunt into the 5th row I'd be a happy man.

23 days ago
11/11/11

Lance archer has the stupidest song ever. After the first ten seconds it goes completely downhill and kills him

23 days ago
8/31/07

I like that they are doing the would have been War Games on the ppv, on the football field /stadium , seems right for the time, keep The Match Beyond in the back pocket.

23 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare -

Lance archer has the stupidest song ever. After the first ten seconds it goes completely downhill and kills him

What is up with his lower back tattoo? Looks like a bad cover up of a tramp stamp.

23 days ago
1/1/01

22 days ago
5/8/13

Christopher Daniels can’t even move.... what was his injury? He has such a limp or something, like he can’t move one leg properly. He needs a job back stage man, he looks like he’s in pain.... 

21 days ago
7/12/12

Loved Guevara with the neck brace.

21 days ago
1/1/01

I love how Pineapple Pete isn't even the guy's name, but Jericho called him that so much and it got over so fast, that's just what they started calling him. lmao

I'm glad to see more people back, but not gonna lie - I miss Jericho in the booth.