11 days ago
6/22/12

What is your favorite PPV from the big 3?

Mines got to be Survivor Series 2002, it was the first ppv i had a dvd of and i watched that shit so many times. Such a good card too,

-Jeff Hardy, Bubba Ray and spike Dudley vs 3 minute warning and rico in an elimination table match (great opener featuring a MSG dive from Jeff)

-Billy Kidman vs jamie noble for the cruiserweight title

-Victoria vs Trish in a hardcore match for the womens title (surprisingly good)

-Big Show vs Lesnar for the WWE title (short and Sweet)

-Los Guerreros Vs Edge and Mysterio Vs Angle and Benoit in a triple threat elimination match for the WWE tag team titles (best match of the night)

Debut of Big Poppa Pump (GIMMIE DA FUCKIN MIC!)

Badass package for elimination chamber match featuring Always by Saliva

Triple H vs HBK vs Booker T vs Y2J vs Kane vs RVD in the first Elimination Chamber match for the World heavyweight title

If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it

11 days ago
1/1/01

Heat Wave '98

-Justin Crediblevs Jerry Lynn
-Chris Candido vs Lance Storm
-Masato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome (chair shots galore)
-Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki (tag title match)
-Taz vs Bam Bam Bigelow(falls count anywhere FTW title match - go through the ring)
-Spike Dudley & The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs Big Dick Dudley & Buh -Buh Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

11 days ago
11/11/11

Wrestlemania 6

Wrestlemania 7

Wrestlemania 17

Ecw one night 

Royal rumble 2003

11 days ago
6/22/12
TheBearStare -

Wrestlemania 6

Wrestlemania 7

Wrestlemania 17

Ecw one night 

Royal rumble 2003

Which one night stand? Both are pretty fucking good if you ask me but i like 06 better because of the main event and the atmosphere in the building that night, if cena won they wouldve burned the place down

11 days ago
3/22/13
Wiggy -

Heat Wave '98

-Justin Crediblevs Jerry Lynn
-Chris Candido vs Lance Storm
-Masato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome (chair shots galore)
-Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki (tag title match)
-Taz vs Bam Bam Bigelow(falls count anywhere FTW title match - go through the ring)
-Spike Dudley & The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs Big Dick Dudley & Buh -Buh Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

Had this on VHS, what a show. 

10 days ago
5/8/16

Mine was wcw nitro.. no ppv but was free on tv and good content

10 days ago
9/24/18

Royal rumble 2000 for me .. not the best in terms of match quality imbut it holds a special place in my heart 

9 days ago
11/11/11
Jones right nostril -

Royal rumble 2000 for me .. not the best in terms of match quality imbut it holds a special place in my heart 

Cactus hhh was superb

9 days ago
6/22/12
Jones right nostril -

Cactus and Triple H stole that whole show for me

9 days ago
9/24/18
SuperKamiGuru - 
Jones right nostril -

Yeah 100% that match is one of my all time favourites, but the rest of the card wasn't great. The Hardys/Dudleys and Taz/Angle were fun, but the Rumble match itself lacked star power. You knew it was only gonna be either Rock or Show winning. 

The reason it's always a sentimental show for me is because it was the first show where I was able to start watching wrestling every week. In Aussie land here there was no way to watch WWE unless you have Foxtel, and this was the first WWE show i watched after getting Foxtel as a 12 year old. Always makes me look back and remember how fucking amped I was every monday to watch RAW and SD back then. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
AAA/ IWC When Worlds Collide! A joint effort produced by WCW. Pretty much the Holy Grail of PPV's. Had a copy on VHS, virtually impossible to find now.
9 days ago
6/22/12
Jones right nostril -
SuperKamiGuru - 
Jones right nostril -

Yeah 100% that match is one of my all time favourites, but the rest of the card wasn't great. The Hardys/Dudleys and Taz/Angle were fun, but the Rumble match itself lacked star power. You knew it was only gonna be either Rock or Show winning. 

The reason it's always a sentimental show for me is because it was the first show where I was able to start watching wrestling every week. In Aussie land here there was no way to watch WWE unless you have Foxtel, and this was the first WWE show i watched after getting Foxtel as a 12 year old. Always makes me look back and remember how fucking amped I was every monday to watch RAW and SD back then. 

What i remember most about the rumble was Taka Michinoku getting tossed and smashing his head into the ground, Jerry Lawler would not stop laughing and making jokes. 10 mins would go by and hed be like "JR can we see taka get eliminated again"

9 days ago
8/31/07
dennis5 - AAA/ IWC When Worlds Collide! A joint effort produced by WCW. Pretty much the Holy Grail of PPV's. Had a copy on VHS, virtually impossible to find now.

I believe they finally put at least one match from this on Hidden Gems?

9 days ago
12/28/12
dennis5 - AAA/ IWC When Worlds Collide! A joint effort produced by WCW. Pretty much the Holy Grail of PPV's. Had a copy on VHS, virtually impossible to find now.

Edited: 9 days ago
8/31/07

It's hard for me to separate which events were truly great and which ones I have childhood nostalgia for.

Some of these are one match shows objectively, but still love them as a whole subjectively.

Halloween Havoc 90

Wrestle War 91

Rumble 92

Beach Blast 92

Starrcade 92

Halloween Havoc 93

Starrcade 93

Wrestlemania X

Spring Stampede 94

Heatwave 98

Survivor Series 98

Hardcore Heaven 99

Royal Rumble 2000

Royal Rumble 2001

No Way Out 2001

Vengeance 2001

SummerSlam 2002

Survivor Series 2002

Wrestlemania X7

Wrestlemania XX

9 days ago
1/1/01
evh - 

Wow! Thanks.
9 days ago
11/11/11
evh -

Great pic

9 days ago
8/31/07

Watching Clash 89, precurser to Bash 89, which could be the ppv GOAT