Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Finn Balor- Jaw broken in 2 places?

18 days ago
1/1/01

18 days ago
1/1/01

Finn posted the above x-ray and said his jaw was broken in 2 places. Supposed to have the full story on NXT tonight. Just seems odd because usually WWE makes all major injury announcements directly along with treatment details.

Could be though that he’s already had surgery and it will be announced he’s giving up the belt. That match was pretty fuckin’ stiff so I wouldn’t be shocked either way.

17 days ago
1/1/01

Still need to watch that match.

If he gives up the belt, good grief - what a run for the NXT Champ lately. Keith Lee gets it & gets called up in weeks. He drops it to Kross who gets hurt in that match. Now Balor is champ & might be hurt, having to give up the belt?

17 days ago
8/14/12

How long it take to heal from a broken jaw ?

17 days ago
1/1/01
edward nigma - 

Like any other bone about 6-8 weeks.
17 days ago
2/29/16
dennis5 -
edward nigma - 

Like any other bone about 6-8 weeks.

He might be back sooner. All depends how it sets after the first 7 days.

17 days ago
1/1/01

Looks like they are planning to write around it. The next Takeover is in December so they have some time. 

17 days ago
9/24/18

Bret Hart does not approve of their work. 

13 days ago
1/1/01
Damn...
12 days ago
1/1/01

12 days ago
1/1/01

9 days ago
1/8/04

When they wire your mouth shut can you brush your teeth? How does that work?

9 days ago
11/11/11
Siciliano -

Dont know about brushing teeth, but you have to drink your food through a straw. Wonder if his appearance is going to change drastically

8 days ago
7/12/12
TheBearStare -
Siciliano -

Dont know about brushing teeth, but you have to drink your food through a straw. Wonder if his appearance is going to change drastically

Sounds like he only needed to be wired for surgery prep, not after the procedure.

8 days ago
2/4/06
Size -
TheBearStare -
Siciliano -

Sounds like he only needed to be wired for surgery prep, not after the procedure.

That's how I took it. The wired it to align the jaw correctly, put plates in for support then removed the wire.

I knew a kid in school that had his jaw wired and it seemed like hell. I imagine you could brush you teeth by just sticking the brush between your lips but not the backs of your tongue.

8 days ago
1/14/12

Isn’t he a big Keto advocate I’m sure he can get keto protein shakes and still work out.

8 days ago
7/14/16
My uncle had his wired shut when I was a kid. He barely older than my oldest brother and living with my Grandmother at the time. He messed around with some dudes girfriend and got KTFO. Single punch broke his jaw.

He had it wired shutand my Grandmother had to put all of his food in the blender. He mostly ate mashed potato and gravy shakes.

He did brush his teeth, but only like the fronts. He would use mouth wash for the back. My Grandmother was always yelling at him because to spit it out I guess he had to like blow/spit it through his front teeth and it sprayed everywhere. She started making him do that outside on the porch. Looking back, not sure why he didn't do it in the shower?

8 days ago
1/1/01
BigTedBear - 

Isn’t he a big Keto advocate I’m sure he can get keto protein shakes and still work out.

I don't know about full on keto, but I do know he does low carb. Stuff like shakes, coconut oil, or possibly even mushy substances like guac or nut butters (beep) are probably all doable.

6 days ago
1/1/01

the shot
6 days ago
7/12/12

Wonder if O'Reilly was pissed at Finn for breaking his teeth (I think it was 5?). And that was on top of bloodying his nose as well. Finn butchered him.

6 days ago
7/14/16
Koma - 

the shot

Damn lol