Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Fyter Fest streaming FREE on 6/29

7 days ago
12/28/12

7 days ago
12/28/12

good card so far

Michael Nakazawa vs. Alex Jebailey

Cody vs. Darby Allin

The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Pentagón Jr. and Rey Fénix) and TBA

Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela

Adam Page vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jungle Boy vs MJF

7 days ago
1/1/01

If Orange Cassidy doesn't get booked I don't pay for the event!

7 days ago
11/11/11

Whats the deal with orange Cassidy. I dont know anything about him other than his hands were in his pockets at the ppv

7 days ago
12/28/12
TheBearStare -

Whats the deal with orange Cassidy. I dont know anything about him other than his hands were in his pockets at the ppv

thats a big part of it. he also wears sunglasses.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Nice that it is free.

orange cassidy is not my cup of tee.

6 days ago
12/28/12
RKing85 -

Nice that it is free.

orange cassidy is not my cup of tee.

i think hes hilarious but i dont think theres enough there for a weekly program. im also not sure he fits in with what aew says they want to do now

6 days ago
9/12/12

Orange Cassidy is pro wrestling.

But seriously.. I think there could be something more. Most of his matches are mainly comedic gimicky moments that are good for a laugh, but Ive seen some glimmers in a few of his matches. 

One such linked here is OC and David Starr.

To me the tag team match story of the quirky face that keeps getting cut off from making the tag to his partner by the heel is classic wrestling we've all seen a million times.  But Cassidy has reinvented it, see he's not a quirky face, he's a cool, who cares, over face, who doesn't have any motivation to actually fight hard.  But the constant disparaging, humiliation, and brutal assault by the heel makes him want to "tag in" the part of him who actually wants to fight back. And when that switch flips...the kid can actually work. The crowd's reaction when he actually hits a move is all the proof that if AEW actually leans into this character..there could be a huge payoff.

Think of it: a laissez-faire badass who doesn't care to wrestle...but if he gets pissed off or worked up could actually beat Brock Lesnar clean is a very interesting character. If they booked him right: a little comedy first.. then some funny promos..then one of his friends get in danger and BOOM switch flips and he starches some heels ... I think that could sell. He definitely has my attention :)

#thatsmyace

https://youtu.be/VcL4a4ohS-g