18 days ago
3/12/14

Nothing flashy about it, but I loved the JBL clothesline. 

And of course, sweet chin music.

18 days ago
1/1/01

Sleeper Holds , especially in AWA

The Rocker Dropper

Doomsday Deystroyer

Kevin (Steen) Owens Pavkage Piledriver 

18 days ago
8/31/07

Cradle Piledriver

18 days ago
10/8/07

I'm a big fan of Darby Allin's coffin drop. Nothing special about it, rarely looks like a fun move to receive though. It's also a breath of fresh air from most of the smaller wrestlers having variations of piledrivers, powerbombs, or flips off the top rope as finishers these days.

18 days ago
1/8/04

The Headbangers' finisher was the best tag team finisher I ever seen.

18 days ago
5/3/12

Right now, I like the Coffin Drop.

Back in the day, the Death Valley Driver.

18 days ago
1/8/04

Marc Mero's TKO if done right is cool.

17 days ago
4/22/07
cyberc92 -
Size -
WrestlingSucks -

As a kid, the boston crab seemed like the epitome of finishing move. I believed you couldn't get out of it because we put eachother in it and couldn't get out of it. 

The figure four leglock was another finish that seemed legit to me. 

Today: I like the Rock Bottom because it is a legitimate judo takedown with some added showbiz to make it fan friendly.  The Diamond Cutter was the coolest move ever when I first saw it. DDP hitting it outta nowhere from different places put it over heavy with highschool me. 

I didn't see much Nitro, because I would tape every minute of Raw, but even just seeing a little Nitro during commercials, it was amazing how over that move was. I remember WCW did a lot to put over the fact of numerous possible entries into the move, and it would blow the roof off the building when he hit it.

Kanyon was hilarious to young Shansky. RIP

15 days ago
3/8/04

Scorpion Death Lock ( Not a Sharpshooter)

Diss That Don't Miss ( At least when I first saw it)

Total Elimination

Barbarian's boot

Benoit's Powerbomb.  Only finished a few with that, but still.

15 days ago
11/11/11
jju -

Scorpion Death Lock ( Not a Sharpshooter)

Diss That Don't Miss ( At least when I first saw it)

Total Elimination

Barbarian's boot

Benoit's Powerbomb.  Only finished a few with that, but still.

Benoit's powerbombs was absurdly good. Not to mention his dragon suplex, power bomb from the top tb, and tombstone from the turnbuckle. All bad ass moves

15 days ago
1/8/04

Tombstone from the top turnbuckle? No fuckin way. I need to see this shit.

14 days ago
5/3/12

The Pedigree might have the highest percentage.

14 days ago
11/11/11
Siciliano di Brooklyn -

On eddie(black tiger 2.) Okay this was from the middle rope.

Benoit was amazing in japan.

14 days ago
11/11/11

Way too many finishers these days are overly contrived purely for the sake of making something "original." I get why it's done but it looks so stupid.

Edited: 13 days ago
7/12/12
TheBearStare -

Way too many finishers these days are overly contrived purely for the sake of making something "original." I get why it's done but it looks so stupid.

I saw the king of those on insta recently. It started kinda like a Black Hole Slam, but the guy finished with a somersault, landing on his back, and it was supposed to be some fancy flatliner, even though the momentum of the impact was in the direction of his opponent's feet.

I can't supply a link for everyone to have a comical viewing, unfortunately.

On a side note, Amazing Red's springboard 90° turning flatliner is one of my favorite moves in wrestling, should've been a finisher.

13 days ago
5/13/05
TheBearStare -
Siciliano di Brooklyn -

On eddie(black tiger 2.) Okay this was from the middle rope.

Benoit was amazing in japan.

Scary bump to take.

13 days ago
2/29/16

Personal favorite - Big Daddy Cool Diesel's Jacknife 

Logical Favorite - Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb

13 days ago
1/8/04

That was awesome...But fuck taking that!

13 days ago
1/1/01
Almost forgot the CM PUNK's Pepsi Plunge.
11 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare - 

Also agreed.

But to be fair, SO many finishers (or just big moves in general) have been neutered to the point of just being another move that it's kinda bonkers.

11 days ago
3/12/14
Wiggy -
TheBearStare - 

Also agreed.

But to be fair, SO many finishers (or just big moves in general) have been neutered to the point of just being another move that it's kinda bonkers.

Really gives me a chuckle when I watch old wwf and someone gets pinned off a cross body block or something like that

11 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 -

I'm a big fan of Darby Allin's coffin drop. Nothing special about it, rarely looks like a fun move to receive though. It's also a breath of fresh air from most of the smaller wrestlers having variations of piledrivers, powerbombs, or flips off the top rope as finishers these days.

I also am a fan of Darby but I think the coffin drop should be a set-up for a submission.  The coffin drop should never get a pinball on a bigger guy, unless it was from the top of a cage for more impact.

11 days ago
11/11/11
Conor McGazelle -
Wiggy -
TheBearStare - 

Also agreed.

Really gives me a chuckle when I watch old wwf and someone gets pinned off a cross body block or something like that

Thats the way it should be though. Random moves like that should be able to end matches on occassion. Not everyone on the roster needs some fancy finishing move.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Has someone mentioned JBL's Clothesline From Hell yet?
5 days ago
11/11/11
mugumuchu - Has someone mentioned JBL's Clothesline From Hell yet?

You mean stan hansen's lariat?