Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Hang man is my least favorite of the Elite

3/1/20 10:57 AM
5/8/13

I think it’s his hair. I don’t wanna sound like a fag but his hair annoys me, like dolph ziggler when he doesn’t wet it before a match. It’s a distraction to me. Can’t page wear it up on top like in the promos or at least get it wet before a match.  And he has the same look on his face all the time! Are you mad? Confused? Sad? I don’t know because you only have one half assed expression like a bad Rock imitation where he lifts an eyebrow. Rant over, he’s good in the ring, but that hair kills me...

3/1/20 11:00 AM
1/1/01

Agreed. Even going back to the Bc days.

3/1/20 12:29 PM
1/1/01

Just doesn’t have the charisma as a face but his drunk character is good and once he turns full heel he will be golden.

3/1/20 4:26 PM
5/8/13
Koma -

Just doesn’t have the charisma as a face but his drunk character is good and once he turns full heel he will be golden.

Seems like maybe they’re turning on him tho and he’ll stay face? I can’t tell yet lol. I’m stupid tho 

3/1/20 4:27 PM
5/8/13

I don’t like the cowboy character. He doesn’t even seem southern lol...  cowboys are wirey and rough type strong, not sorta pudgy and pretty 

3/1/20 4:38 PM
11/2/11

He is actually my favorite of the group

3/1/20 6:56 PM
5/8/13
roninthebox -

That’s cuz you’re dumb 

3/1/20 6:58 PM
5/8/13
Dugs95 -
roninthebox -

That’s cuz you’re dumb 

Jk bro. My Grammy said that to me when I was younger and I said  “i kinda like George W. Bush for some reason”.... made the whole family laugh 

3/1/20 7:32 PM
6/22/12

Hes the worst of the elite but i still like him alot

3/1/20 7:52 PM
11/2/11

Kenny is an amazing wrestler and ive been tooting his horn for close to ten years when everyone thought he was a joke wrestling kids, but I can't get over his crazy faces his makes in the match an I dont really get his curent gimmick. An the young bucks are fun to watch but ive just never been big into spot fest type matches.

3/1/20 9:12 PM
5/8/13
roninthebox -

Kenny is an amazing wrestler and ive been tooting his horn for close to ten years when everyone thought he was a joke wrestling kids, but I can't get over his crazy faces his makes in the match an I dont really get his curent gimmick. An the young bucks are fun to watch but ive just never been big into spot fest type matches.

Does he even have a gimmick? He’s just a wrestler who’s sort of eccentric with the faces n jazz hands... not really a gimmick tho 

3/1/20 9:19 PM
8/2/05

Hes my favourite of the group too. Austin didnt have masses of charisma to begin with it just evolved. If he can do the same I could see Hang man being the top guy. Id rather he was champ than Mox for a start.

3/1/20 10:07 PM
5/8/13
RedDragonUK -

Hes my favourite of the group too. Austin didnt have masses of charisma to begin with it just evolved. If he can do the same I could see Hang man being the top guy. Id rather he was champ than Mox for a start.

I don’t see it, but I could be wrong. Austin looked and sounded tough with that rough voice, Page is a pudgy fake cowboy who looks prettier than he does tough 

3/1/20 11:38 PM
12/10/16

He's one of the most over people in the company by far. 

Definitely my favorite person in AEW. 

3/2/20 11:31 AM
11/11/11

At this point in time kenny is easily my least favorite. If only the fact that his reputation precedes him and I don't think for quite some time he lives up to that. Facial gestures and his repetitive match structure gets old.

3/2/20 12:50 PM
7/15/16

I'd say most people would have agreed with you around this time last year, hell even I felt that way at one point. Personally I feel they've done a great job developing his character and getting fans to care and invest in him. This current angle is really getting me to sympathize with Hangman. Depending on how they play this angle he could come out of it a top heel or face.

3/2/20 1:16 PM
1/1/01

I thought he sucked shit until Revolution.

Drunken heel cowboy will be awesome.

3/2/20 2:12 PM
3/4/12

Love Hangman Page.  Dude is an absolute beast physically with the stuff he can pull off.  And yeah he needed some character tweaks to really get over and sustain it which I think we're in the middle of.  He's a young guy too so he's got time to hone in on what works. 

3/2/20 6:26 PM
1/1/01
Not saying Cody is awful, but to me he is the least skilled of the Elite.
3/2/20 8:50 PM
4/18/02
Philanderer - Not saying Cody is awful, but to me he is the least skilled of the Elite.

Cody is the least enjoyable to watch in the ring , they should turn Omega and Hangman full heal 

3/2/20 10:58 PM
1/1/01
He's a talented guy but if he really wants to embrace the "Cowboy Shit" way he needs a few tweaks. He should grow out his beard and adapt a tougher, brawling persona. He could be like a young Terry Funk or Stan Hansen.
3/3/20 3:11 PM
12/30/03
CMX -
Philanderer - Not saying Cody is awful, but to me he is the least skilled of the Elite.

Cody is the least enjoyable to watch in the ring , they should turn Omega and Hangman full heal 

This is crazy to me. 

I cant stand watching The Young Bucks. Their matches are pointless gymnastics exhibitions full of false finishes and superkicks. 

Cody builds angles up, makes sure there is plenty of heat on him and then has matches that tell a story and end with the potential to make future money down the road. They have to sell PPVs. Cody is one of the few wrestlers who ever had to learn how to do it correctly in AEW.  

Omega has the in-ring ability to put on great matches but I think he's a Jerry Lynn type who are great in the ring and meh everywhere else. 

3/3/20 3:50 PM
3/7/05
Omega needs someone else to do the booking. He can do anything in the ring but needs someone else to guide the story.

Cody is hitting on all cylinders and is really solid. Not sure he has that IT factor, but he has everything else.
3/5/20 6:11 AM
8/2/05

For me Cody is AEW’s Sting. I can see him going through transformations in the future he had talent in spades.

Having said that Jake the Snake’s promo was legit fire and shows how weak some of the promos are by other guys. Hangman needs to take notes. In the ring he can tell a story though 

3/5/20 9:06 AM
12/30/03
RedDragonUK -

For me Cody is AEW’s Sting. I can see him going through transformations in the future he had talent in spades.

Having said that Jake the Snake’s promo was legit fire and shows how weak some of the promos are by other guys. Hangman needs to take notes. In the ring he can tell a story though 

Jake is the best promo of all time.  Not an easy guy to follow