22 days ago
12/28/12
Mr Karate -
evh - 

So much damage for such a limited worker

You should look up his New Japan matches. Much different wrestler compared to his WWF work.

I’ve seen some. It’s not reflective of his entire career which is the obvious point here.

Edited: 22 days ago
1/1/01

The Hulkster and maybe some ex NBAer? photobombed me once at Universal Studios. It took me years to realize it.

21 days ago
12/28/12
DaveFu -

The Hulkster and maybe some ex NBAer? photobombed me once at Universal Studios. It took me years to realize it.

Great photo. What year is this? Looks like a security guy with him...

21 days ago
1/1/01
evh - 
DaveFu -

mid 2000's

Edited: 21 days ago
6/9/16
DaveFu -
evh - 
DaveFu -

mid 2000's

So, like, 2500? 

Edited: 21 days ago
1/1/01
Taco Muncher - 
DaveFu -
evh - 
DaveFu -

mid 2000's

So, like, 2500? 

Yep, I built a time machine so I could sit in my house locked up on the ancient internet talking to you people! I would have warned you about this shit except Redneck would have been the only to believe me. 

21 days ago
6/9/16
DaveFu -
Taco Muncher - 
DaveFu -
evh - 
DaveFu -

mid 2000's

So, like, 2500? 

Yep, I built a time machine so I could sit in my house locked up on the ancient internet talking to you people! I would have warned you about this shit except Redneck would have been the only to believe me. 

What should we know about the future?

21 days ago
5/11/13
DaveFu -

Wow and he's with Zeus.......so much for kayfabe!!!