Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground How is Roman's heel push going?

24 days ago
8/19/03

I can't even bring myself to watch their A Show, let alone Smackdown, but I do believe Reigns has superstar potential and can be a big player for them.  How's he doing with Heyman right now as a heel? 

24 days ago
9/24/18
I've watched bits and pieces and he's already 1000x better as a heel.

24 days ago
3/9/07

He got rid of The Shield gear so pretty great. 

24 days ago
2/29/16

I'm enjoying it. He should have new music on the next Smackdown. 

If they get Brock back, should be interesting to see how that plays out storyline wise.

24 days ago
1/1/01

SmackDown is light years better than Raw (though that's not exactly a high bar to clear lol).

His heel run has been really good and has good potential. They did a *really* good spot with him & fiend version of Alexa Bliss last week teasing that the Wyatt / Roman feud isn't over.

The title defense with Uso was (obviously) just to get him over more as a heel.

(And as an aside, I am liking the Fiend / Bliss angle.)

Considering that NXT has declined in quality *rapidly* over the last few months, SD & NXT are now a toss-up week-to-week for which is WWE's best show, with Raw being utter garbage.

24 days ago
7/12/12

Agree with Wiggy, can't wait to see what's next with Alexa.

20 days ago
1/1/01
I'm interested to see how will WWE promote the Tribal Chief's angle.
18 days ago
8/31/07

Its awesome.

Haven't watched weekly WWE in a good while.

Heard how good Romans turn , feud with Uso was, I binged those parts of SD on Hulu and the Clash main event, was definitely worth the time, which altogether prob equaled a ppv worth of watch time.

18 days ago
1/1/01
Size - 

Agree with Wiggy, can't wait to see what's next with Alexa.

Word is they're dropping the Bray / Roman plans (hence the shit with KO) and that if KO doesn't end up on SD in the draft this Friday, that Bray will end up on Raw.

Lemme tell you how much I want NONE of that.

18 days ago
1/1/01

There's also rumors that the Usos are gonna end up joining Roman so he can lead his own heel stable. (<==supposedly the "biggest stakes ever" for HITC are gonna tie into this)

There's also talk that anyone Roman beats in a big match is gonna be asked (told) to acknolwedge him as their "tribal chief" and will be forced to join his stable. No idea how legit that is, though.

17 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - 

There's also rumors that the Usos are gonna end up joining Roman so he can lead his own heel stable. (<==supposedly the "biggest stakes ever" for HITC are gonna tie into this)

There's also talk that anyone Roman beats in a big match is gonna be asked (told) to acknolwedge him as their "tribal chief" and will be forced to join his stable. No idea how legit that is, though.

I like that idea.
Having a veteran like Pauly Heyman as his consultan definitely will create interesting angle.
16 days ago
9/24/18
I like the Roman/Uso's stable but the thing about anyone they beat having to join them is dumb.