Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground I’m more concerned about finishing

23 days ago
1/13/10

this piece of chicken lol

"I'm not concerned about #Cody - He's on a losing streak....I'm more concerned about finishing this piece of chicken" - #Ortiz.? ? After Dynamite last week, #AlexMarvez managed to get a few words from Ortiz about his upcoming match with #Cody - However, Ortiz doesn't seem worried at all.? ? Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE every Wednesday night on TNT 8e/7c. #AEWonTNT

Posted by All Elite Wrestling on Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Edited: 23 days ago
1/13/10

"I'm not concerned about #Cody - He's on a losing streak....I'm more concerned about finishing this piece of chicken" - #Ortiz.? ? After Dynamite last week, #AlexMarvez managed to get a few words from Ortiz about his upcoming match with #Cody - However, Ortiz doesn't seem worried at all.? ? Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE every Wednesday night on TNT 8e/7c. #AEWonTNT

23 days ago
1/13/10

23 days ago
1/13/10

Fix your site Kirik. The link works before hitting send lol. It’s Ortiz and Santana. Just go to AEW FB and look under their video section 

23 days ago
7/12/12

Try an edit and removing the quote code.

23 days ago
1/13/10

The edit just gives me a link to the video.