Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Imagine how good the VKM docu-series will be!?!

17 days ago
6/9/16

If we get the right director/storyteller, the potential for that documentary series is through the roof. Some of the insider stuff about Vince that people will be willing to reveal after he's left this earth will probably leave a lot of people shaking their heads. 

17 days ago
6/9/16

16 days ago
10/10/05

You can probably easily get 10 seasons of 10 1 hour episodes about Vince's life. I'd watch. 

16 days ago
1/1/01

I don't think we'll get a legit, honest docu-series about Vince until after Stephanie is dead.

Anyone that tries to put out anything that will in any way paint Vince in even the slightest semblance of a bad light will get sued to bolivia and tied up in court until they docu makers go broke.

You know Vince would do it and so would Stephanie after Vince kicks the bucket.

Doubtful any (most) of us ever see such a thing in our lifetimes, IMO.

16 days ago
3/7/05
It will have to be un-authorized. VKM would want too much control.
16 days ago
6/9/16
Charles Barkley -

^^You get a brief glimpse at his real personality seconds before he slaps the papers out of that guys hands. 

Yeah, he has a reputation for loving to alpha the hell out of those who dare to challenge him. Does he strike you as an individual who would order Dr. D David Shultz to go out there and put the fear of god into John Stossel? Yes. Yes, he does. 

16 days ago
3/2/11

With Vince in control it will look like Mr. Burns' film festival entry.

16 days ago
5/13/05

I was happy when Bret knocked him the fuck out. I always laugh at him holding his face and stumbling around in the backstage area after it happened. 

16 days ago
5/13/05
Taco Muncher -

If we get the right director/storyteller, the potential for that documentary series is through the roof. Some of the insider stuff about Vince that people will be willing to reveal after he's left this earth will probably leave a lot of people shaking their heads. 

Motherfucker is growing a ninja turtle shell there with all the juice flowing through his veins.

16 days ago
5/13/05

Go to 1 hour 30 min in the video.

16 days ago
12/28/12

ESPN should announce they’re working on one as leverage in a deal for the Network.

Edited: 16 days ago
11/11/11

When not in his element vince is a giant nerd. His charisma plummets.