1/10/20 4:55 PM
1/1/01

They've got a TakeOver this weekend and I'm wondering if I should try to watch it.

I think the only NXT UK show I've ever watched was part of some women's battle royal a while back after a thread here talked about what a train wreck their female division was.

1/10/20 4:59 PM
12/28/12

im not a fan. every time i try i find the nxt uk crowd way more annoying than the nxt crowd

1/10/20 5:34 PM
1/1/01

Annoying how?

I tend to like the NXT crowd lol

11 days ago
12/16/10

Some decent matches. A few of the characters are very gimmicky but also some good workers 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Mixed- some great workers, but some of the women are awful and perpetuate the stereotype of British women being unattractive.
7 days ago
9/22/16
I posted an NXT women's battle royale on here a few months back, and it was the worst BR I've ever seen.

It was the worst in every way, too. None of the women could wrestle. They were all ugly as fuck. The camera work was terrible, the spots were terrible... it was straight-up fucking horrible.

You remember the old Divas battle royals that would happen every once in a while, for no reason? This time they're in bikinis! This time they're in Halloween costumes! That sort of thing? Those women were 10,000 times better wrestlers than the NXT UK women's roster. And about 1,500,000 times more attractive. NXT UK women's wrestling is the WNBA of professional wrestling. They should be ashamed of themselves.
7 days ago
9/22/16
Okay, maybe that was mean. But it definitely sucked.
7 days ago
9/22/16
It was like they drove around and picked up all the 3rd-shift Waffle House waitresses in town, offered each of them a carton of Newports, and had them do a Battle Royal.
6 days ago
3/26/02
Yes it's unhealthy, but someone needs to introduce half the NXT UK women to hydroxycut.

Also, the red haired champ's ass is no good.
5 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - I posted an NXT women's battle royale on here a few months back, and it was the worst BR I've ever seen.

It was the worst in every way, too. None of the women could wrestle. They were all ugly as fuck. The camera work was terrible, the spots were terrible... it was straight-up fucking horrible.

You remember the old Divas battle royals that would happen every once in a while, for no reason? This time they're in bikinis! This time they're in Halloween costumes! That sort of thing? Those women were 10,000 times better wrestlers than the NXT UK women's roster. And about 1,500,000 times more attractive. NXT UK women's wrestling is the WNBA of professional wrestling. They should be ashamed of themselves.

BWHAHAHAHAHA...I think I'm the one you told about it. I went back & watched it after you talked about it or posted or whatever.

GAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD what a trainwreck.

And their resident fat broad makes Nia Snax look like fucking Ricky Steamboat, she's so bad.

2 days ago
3/28/10
AnthonyWeiner - It was like they drove around and picked up all the 3rd-shift Waffle House waitresses in town, offered each of them a carton of Newports, and had them do a Battle Royal.

That perfectly describes AEW men.