Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Is SummerSlam gonna be a clusterfack?

16 days ago
1/1/01
We all know that WWE booking has been hit-or-miss at best in recent months. However, the last couple-few weeks have shown a little more promise with Paul E. taking over Raw.

That said...

--the women's tag championship match was moved to Raw because the SS card was too long

--the Sami Zayn / Aleister Black match was moved to SmackDown at the last minute apparently not because of the SS card length, but because Vince re-wrote SD yet again at zero hour, had an hour to still fill, and put that match there to fill time

--they still haven't decided if Drew McIntyre vs Cedric Alexander is gonna be on the card

--they still haven't decided of Roman vs Daniel Bryan is gonna be on the card or just an angle to further the feud

I get that shit happens and Vince seems to all but get his rocks off via re-writing shit at the last minute, but don't you think they'd have more of a handle on one of their "Big 4" just two days before the show?
16 days ago
1/1/01

I am perfectly fine with less matches on the card.  AJ/Ricochet will probably get 5 more minutes than originally pllaned and that is much more preferable than most of those other options. The women’s tag title 4 way did not need to be on the card.

16 days ago
1/1/01

Wish they had started Bryan/Roman feud a few weeks earlier and it was on the card though.

14 days ago
9/24/18

Vince is a senile, confused old man these day so yes, clusterfuck coming up

14 days ago
2/16/09

TV-14 rating listed now, maybe an error? 

14 days ago
1/1/01
KyMart23 -

TV-14 rating listed now, maybe an error? 

What is it usually?

14 days ago
10/10/05

PG I assume. I checked the RAW rating this week & that's still PG. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 -

I am perfectly fine with less matches on the card.  AJ/Ricochet will probably get 5 more minutes than originally pllaned and that is much more preferable than most of those other options. The women’s tag title 4 way did not need to be on the card.

Don't get me wrong - I don't want more matches, either.

I'm just surprised it's this late in the game & Vince (seemingly) hasn't figured out what's gonna be on the card, yet.

I mean, I get that he re-writes SmackDown every week quite literally until zero hour, and it going on the air is the ONLY thing that seems to stop the endless re-writes, but this is one of the biggest shows of the year, FFS.

14 days ago
1/1/01
CryLikeAGoat -

PG I assume. I checked the RAW rating this week & that's still PG. 

Is PG higher or lower than TV-14?  I'm assuming TV-14 is more adult?

I'll laugh my ass off if Vince was playing the moral high ground just a few days ago re AEW's "blood & guts", then goes on to have someone blade tonight.

14 days ago
9/24/18

Maybe Lesnar is going to elbow the fuck out of Rollins, the same way he did to Orton a couple years back.