Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground It all started with a handshake- Teddy Hart

1/11/20 4:21 AM
12/27/06

Hey this is Kenny Lester "IG: Gorilla_Blanco " been on the board for a long time and involved in the mma, olympic wrestling, and grappling scene as a fan and athlete. I am currently working with Teddy Hart for Pro Wrestling Training and we are collaborating to record and catalog as much of the Stu Hart Dungeon Training system and techniques that were passed down from generation to generation, from the rough and tumble days and including all the techniques which were learned and added from the elite athletes they had pass through the Calgary Stampede territory such as Billy Robinson, Bad News Allen, and countless others... It will be a much longer project I think the more we dive into it but subscribe to the channel so you can keep track as we build a bigger platform. #GORILLABLANCO #Somethingsarebestleftwild

1/11/20 5:53 AM
12/27/06

1/11/20 9:51 AM
7/13/09

Subbed.

1/11/20 10:03 AM
8/31/07

in like a motel party

1/11/20 11:02 AM
11/11/11

Bear is in

1/11/20 7:21 PM
3/19/09

Subscriber number 7, homie.

1/11/20 8:21 PM
3/12/02

In

1/13/20 9:57 AM
8/2/05

In

1/13/20 3:48 PM
6/22/12

Isnt teddy hart like a meth head now and raising like 40 cats?

1/13/20 5:40 PM
12/6/10
SuperKamiGuru -

Isnt teddy hart like a meth head now and raising like 40 cats?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkB8lDv0sKy032qDXB9cffw

1/13/20 6:28 PM
7/12/12

I have subscribed to the thread herein.

1/13/20 11:33 PM
3/2/11

inzo

1/14/20 12:14 AM
12/14/00

I often leverage overhead pipes to dismantle my opposition. 

1/16/20 4:14 AM
11/29/11

Edited: 7 days ago
9/20/19

Who was the guy in insisting he didn't do drugs? 

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/02/teddy-hart-arrested-mugshot-photo-666312/

5 days ago
12/27/06
HillboFrateTrane - 

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/02/teddy-hart-arrested-mugshot-photo-666312/

I was simply trying to capture as much of the stu hart techniques before they were forgotten by the most bodily able technician i had access to who had actually spent time with Stu (His Grand Father) and is a technique savant...

He is not charged and has never been charged/arrested for "hard drugs" (cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, heavy narcotics or any actually) Even if he had... I feel most drug users are self medicating... it's just the tip of the iceberg.... Teddy Hart has had a roller coaster of a lifestyle and such a daredevil wrestling style I question the effect on his short term judgement ( I do not blame it though, Self control has a deeper grain then just experiences imho)

Looking at it rationally:
1. He didn't do anything violent (beat someone up)
2. He didn't do anything evil (torture an animal)
3. Most of his actions/behavior are similar to someone who has had traumatic stunted growth and I just don't know what damn pill can fix it or I would have given it to him as a damn suppository if we had to.

Reality:
1. I'm not a mark... I'm a calculated businessman/entreprenuer
2. Teddy Hart got me opportunities/connections to give the platform to perform my best/work with guys who could push me to put on my best matches and we were just getting started.
3. Teddy just isn't good with money and has up/down days..... He isn't WWE grind material in all probability without some sort of magic cure and thats not evil.... He just isn't that guy....
4. There is no magic pill to make everything "fixed". Nothing will bring back Owen, nothing will fix his broken family, nothing will get his drum to march in tune with everyone else... unfortunately the consequence can turn into charges... Let's all be better people... Do not take joy in his downfall and suffering, lets show compassion or at least turn our heads away from the trainwreck and give them their privacy...
5 days ago
9/20/19
RUSRedDevil -
HillboFrateTrane - 

I was simply trying to capture as much of the stu hart techniques before they were forgotten by the most bodily able technician i had access to who had actually spent time with Stu (His Grand Father) and is a technique savant...

He is not charged and has never been charged/arrested for "hard drugs" (cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, heavy narcotics or any actually) Even if he had... I feel most drug users are self medicating... it's just the tip of the iceberg.... Teddy Hart has had a roller coaster of a lifestyle and such a daredevil wrestling style I question the effect on his short term judgement ( I do not blame it though, Self control has a deeper grain then just experiences imho)

3. Most of his actions/behavior are similar to someone who has had traumatic stunted growth and I just don't know what damn pill can fix it or I would have given it to him as a damn suppository if we had to.

Reality:
2. Teddy Hart got me opportunities/connections to give the platform to perform my best/work with guys who could push me to put on my best matches and we were just getting started.
3. Teddy just isn't good with money and has up/down days..... He isn't WWE grind material in all probability without some sort of magic cure and thats not evil.... He just isn't that guy....
4. There is no magic pill to make everything "fixed". Nothing will bring back Owen, nothing will fix his broken family, nothing will get his drum to march in tune with everyone else... unfortunately the consequence can turn into charges... Let's all be better people... Do not take joy in his downfall and suffering, lets show compassion or at least turn our heads away from the trainwreck and give them their privacy...

Lol, you're as batty as he is. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
HillboFrateTrane -
RUSRedDevil -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Reality:

Lol, you're as batty as he is. 

Contact high

5 days ago
7/12/12
HillboFrateTrane -

Roids don't count, and pain killers barely, in wrestling. (I don't know what exactly he was caught with, but being a schedule III substance arrest, it's almost surely one or both).

5 days ago
7/11/11

RUSRedDevil=Teddy Hart.......

either way I'm a teddy hart fan. Dude is super talented just has a lot of demons. Hope he makes it out the other side healthy.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Size -
HillboFrateTrane -

Roids don't count, and pain killers barely, in wrestling. (I don't know what exactly he was caught with, but being a schedule III substance arrest, it's almost surely one or both).

Painkillers are schedule II. Schedule III includes steroids, testosterone, some drugs that include low percentage of Codeine (some syrups and Tylenol with Codeine), and Ketamine.