Who was the guy in insisting he didn't do drugs?
I was simply trying to capture as much of the stu hart techniques before they were forgotten by the most bodily able technician i had access to who had actually spent time with Stu (His Grand Father) and is a technique savant...
He is not charged and has never been charged/arrested for "hard drugs" (cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, heavy narcotics or any actually) Even if he had... I feel most drug users are self medicating... it's just the tip of the iceberg.... Teddy Hart has had a roller coaster of a lifestyle and such a daredevil wrestling style I question the effect on his short term judgement ( I do not blame it though, Self control has a deeper grain then just experiences imho)
Looking at it rationally:
1. He didn't do anything violent (beat someone up)
2. He didn't do anything evil (torture an animal)
3. Most of his actions/behavior are similar to someone who has had traumatic stunted growth and I just don't know what damn pill can fix it or I would have given it to him as a damn suppository if we had to.
1. I'm not a mark... I'm a calculated businessman/entreprenuer
2. Teddy Hart got me opportunities/connections to give the platform to perform my best/work with guys who could push me to put on my best matches and we were just getting started.
3. Teddy just isn't good with money and has up/down days..... He isn't WWE grind material in all probability without some sort of magic cure and thats not evil.... He just isn't that guy....
4. There is no magic pill to make everything "fixed". Nothing will bring back Owen, nothing will fix his broken family, nothing will get his drum to march in tune with everyone else... unfortunately the consequence can turn into charges... Let's all be better people... Do not take joy in his downfall and suffering, lets show compassion or at least turn our heads away from the trainwreck and give them their privacy...