10 days ago
12/28/12

10 days ago
1/1/01

Took me way to long to figure out how you got NXT from those numbers. Haha

10 days ago
1/1/01
^I would've never figured it out had I not gone to the actual twitter thread lol
10 days ago
1/1/01
I think a long game angle where he goes to NXT and 'works his way up' again would be awesome.

Throw in some Main Event matches or jobber tag matches. Like Viking Experience vs KO and 'Jeff Smith' where Jeff gets beat before he even has a chance to tag in KO.
10 days ago
3/7/05
So wait, was he not getting a big push just like three weeks ago, now he is gone and being sent back to NXT? WTF Vince?
10 days ago
12/28/12
tj tapper - I think a long game angle where he goes to NXT and 'works his way up' again would be awesome.

Throw in some Main Event matches or jobber tag matches. Like Viking Experience vs KO and 'Jeff Smith' where Jeff gets beat before he even has a chance to tag in KO.

or just treat him well and let him get over naturally... he’s a good wrestler and people like him even though he’s not in shape enough to turn on vince. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - So wait, was he not getting a big push just like three weeks ago, now he is gone and being sent back to NXT? WTF Vince?

NXT on USA starts next week....
10 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - ^I would've never figured it out had I not gone to the actual twitter thread lol

You’re just saying that so I don’t feel bad.

10 days ago
3/7/05
BiggGunn - 
BigWilliam - So wait, was he not getting a big push just like three weeks ago, now he is gone and being sent back to NXT? WTF Vince?

Oh, that makes more sense then. Just an appearance to hype the new show?
10 days ago
1/1/01
evh - 
tj tapper - I think a long game angle where he goes to NXT and 'works his way up' again would be awesome.

or just treat him well and let him get over naturally... he’s a good wrestler and people like him even though he’s not in shape enough to turn on vince. 

Im a giant KO fan. He's my fave wrestler. I think the NXT angle would be great. He's been there for years. He's over.

Id ditch the stunner shit though. He doesn't need the stunner to get over.
Edited: 10 days ago
12/28/12
tj tapper -
evh - 

Im a giant KO fan. He's my fave wrestler. I think the NXT angle would be great. He's been there for years. He's over.

Id ditch the stunner shit though. He doesn't need the stunner to get over.

yeah i dont like anyone else using the stunner and his doesnt have the same impact. wwe is lazy though and keeps wanting another stone cold. they dont realize that its more than just a move or tshirt or mcmahon feud

10 days ago
12/28/12
BigWilliam -
BiggGunn - 

Oh, that makes more sense then. Just an appearance to hype the new show?

a handful of main roster guys will likely end up there to give the show a boost when it moves

10 days ago
10/8/07

I liked KO more when he used the frog splash. The stunner just seems forced and really it's a shitty finisher anyways. Only Austin could make it believable. 

10 days ago
12/28/12

9 days ago
12/6/10

He’s forming a stable with his old IWS pals Jagged and Shane Matthews

9 days ago
1/1/01

Not only is he over as shit in Florida, he has a house out there, a young daughter and main roster money. Why wouldn’t he want to go to NXT?

This was probably his idea lol

9 days ago
1/1/01
evh - 

I would very much like to see Owens vs Killian Dane, please.
9 days ago
7/12/12

Owens should just use the Steenbreaker as his finisher, but I guess it's not "sudden" enough for Vince.

9 days ago
1/1/01
multiculturaljoseph - 

Not only is he over as shit in Florida, he has a house out there, a young daughter and main roster money. Why wouldn’t he want to go to NXT?

Yep, I bet Nakamura puts in a request at least twice a day to go back to NXT and stay there. Surf all day, wrestle at night. That would be heaven for him.
8 days ago
1/1/01
RKing85 - 
multiculturaljoseph - 

Yep, I bet Nakamura puts in a request at least twice a day to go back to NXT and stay there. Surf all day, wrestle at night. That would be heaven for him.

NXT does tour; not as much as the other rosters though.