Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Lars Sullivan feuding with Lucha House Party.

8 days ago
8/19/03

Humorously ironic.   Writers must be reading the websites. 

8 days ago
8/19/03

You know, not for nothing, though,  they want to find him for being racist, but then book him against guys who they've assigned pinatas and cheesy Mexican music to.

8 days ago
1/1/01
I want the Mexicools to come out of retirement & run over Lars in their lawn mowers.
8 days ago
5/4/04

Why isnt Lucha House Party on 205 Live?

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
jujitsujamo -

Why isnt Lucha House Party on 205 Live?

Because there combined weight is 223 pounds.

8 days ago
8/19/03
Wiggy - I want the Mexicools to come out of retirement & run over Lars in their lawn mowers.

That was such an awesome gimmick. 

8 days ago
8/19/03

Damn, Wiggy......its funny you posted.  I was looking at my messages on this site,  and I have a few from you from 10 years ago.

Time flies!

8 days ago
2/29/16

I'm waiting until they force Balor to feud with him. 

7 days ago
9/15/14

They should abandon the “freak” gimmick & just have him be super racist, like he gets on the mic & just says the most racist shit, would be the ultimate heel

7 days ago
10/10/05

^^^That's what I said after his posts were found. Just embrace it & have him be himself. He can also creep on Stephanie backstage. 

7 days ago
9/24/18

Just give him the sexual predator gimmick they gave Dean Malenko in 2000 and watch people tune in...

7 days ago
1/1/01
WaltJ - 

Damn, Wiggy......its funny you posted.  I was looking at my messages on this site,  and I have a few from you from 10 years ago.

Time flies!

That's what happens when you're old as shit...

...or is that just me? HA!

lol man - yeah it does.
7 days ago
9/22/16
jlondo - 

They should abandon the “freak” gimmick & just have him be super racist, like he gets on the mic & just says the most racist shit, would be the ultimate heel

Have backstage vignettes where he tries to pick up Lucha House Party in his truck to build a deck on the back of his mansion. Or have Lars sitting in his locker, eating dinner, and when New Day enters the room, Lars slowly starts zipping his bag, putting his jewelry in a locker, etc.

Go all-out. Have Zelina Vega backstage in civilian clothes, and Lars tell her to bring him a bottled water. Or have Lars "assume" that Charlotte is a massage therapist.

This could be the best gimmick ever.
7 days ago
12/14/12

Gran Metalic weights like 250lbs

7 days ago
4/5/02
I find him so boring - like most things currently in the wwe. I also hate his look and gimmick. And he got even worse with that promo.
7 days ago
9/22/16
TLM378 - I find him so boring - like most things currently in the wwe. I also hate his look and gimmick. And he got even worse with that promo.

Wasn't Lars called up because Strowman was going through some serious arm injury issues, and WWE wanted another monster-type on the roster? Only Strowman recovered well, and Lars is irrelevant. Even worse, Strowman's push was supposed to go to Lars, and now neither of them is getting it. Strowman is just floating around in WWE limbo, too.

Have one of them throw the other in the Lake of Reincarnation, and be done with it.
6 days ago
9/24/18
AnthonyWeiner - 
TLM378 - I find him so boring - like most things currently in the wwe. I also hate his look and gimmick. And he got even worse with that promo.

Wasn't Lars called up because Strowman was going through some serious arm injury issues, and WWE wanted another monster-type on the roster? Only Strowman recovered well, and Lars is irrelevant. Even worse, Strowman's push was supposed to go to Lars, and now neither of them is getting it. Strowman is just floating around in WWE limbo, too.

Have one of them throw the other in the Lake of Reincarnation, and be done with it.

They blew their chance with Braun a couple years ago when he was over and they wouldn't let him beat Lesnar. 

6 days ago
12/30/03

Lars and Braun should just start a stable with Titus O'neil. They just workout and call everybody "big guy" and "chief" Make them bullies who abuse the staff and the smaller wrestlers. During every interview, Titus offers some diet and workout advice to a lucky female fan and tells her to call him when she's on his level. 

6 days ago
9/22/16
WrestlingSucks - 

Lars and Braun should just start a stable with Titus O'neil. They just workout and call everybody "big guy" and "chief" Make them bullies who abuse the staff and the smaller wrestlers. During every interview, Titus offers some diet and workout advice to a lucky female fan and tells her to call him when she's on his level. 

This is FUCKING GENIUS. Imagine having someone like Slater show up, ask to work in between their sets, and have Strowman turn up the volume on the stereo and ignore him. In-ring posedowns, talking shit about women's flaws and making them cry.

The possibilities are endless.
6 days ago
3/19/09
WrestlingSucks - 

NOW THATS GOOD SHIT
6 days ago
8/19/03
Jones right nostril -
AnthonyWeiner - 

They blew their chance with Braun a couple years ago when he was over and they wouldn't let him beat Lesnar. 

Agreed.  I can't for the life of me understand how they fucked that dude up.  

6 days ago
9/22/16
WaltJ - 
Jones right nostril -
AnthonyWeiner - 

Agreed.  I can't for the life of me understand how they fucked that dude up.  

Remember when he was flipping ambulances and tearing down stages, an actual Hulk figure? Now he's a comedy act.

WWE is insane.