14 days ago
12/30/03
WaltJ -

Just pinch of old school wrestling booking would do wonders for that guy.

Literally just have him start storming to the ring, no intro music, nothing, and start beating the fuck out of everyone in sight.  Just have him maul dudes.  He could even cut intense promos if need be, but just keep him dominant. 

I'd hate to just blatantly say "rip off Bruiser Brody" but goddamn was Brody amazing at what he did!

Almost nobody would know it if he did. He should. 

14 days ago
3/7/05
WrestlingSucks - 
WaltJ -

Literally just have him start storming to the ring, no intro music, nothing, and start beating the fuck out of everyone in sight.  Just have him maul dudes.  He could even cut intense promos if need be, but just keep him dominant. 

I'd hate to just blatantly say "rip off Bruiser Brody" but goddamn was Brody amazing at what he did!

Everything old is new again. Brodie Lee swinging a chain and destroying people would get over big time.
14 days ago
8/19/03
BigWilliam -
WrestlingSucks - 
WaltJ -

Everything old is new again. Brodie Lee swinging a chain and destroying people would get over big time.

Agreed.

Funny story- I saw both him and Jon Moxley for the first time ever in my life at a CZW show in Philadelphia. 

Mox was in a death match, and Brodie Lee came out at the end of the main event to squash someone, and I obviously thought of the Bruiser Brody similarity. 

I remember seeing Moxley and saying to my friends that even back then, probably 5 or so years ago, that that guy had next level charisma.   He was CZW champ at the time (don't remember which belt).

Fun stuff and very odd that I feel that industry connection to those two guys.

7 days ago
12/16/10

He could have been so much more in WWE has size, can move, and is a believable bad ass