Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground MARK HENRY IS REMOVING LIO RUSH S FRAME?

19 days ago
1/1/01

"Couldn't I just do the same for publicly de framing my name on national radio? @TheMarkHenry come on man, your going out sad. You deserve to be remembered for the greatest heel turn ever, not for threatening to sue a 25 yr old in the middle of a pandemic."

19 days ago
1/1/01

*has no idea what any of this is about or means*

19 days ago
1/18/03
He's asking if he could accomplish the same objective by taking apart the structure of his name on national radio. I believe it is some kind of artistic spoken word essay based on his name. Mark Henry then says that this individual is leaving with hurt feelings. He deserves to be remembered for injuring his foot (heel specifically) and not threatening to sue a 25 year old during the Covid 19 pandemic.
19 days ago
1/1/01
JLK - He's asking if he could accomplish the same objective by taking apart the structure of his name on national radio. I believe it is some kind of artistic spoken word essay based on his name. Mark Henry then says that this individual is leaving with hurt feelings. He deserves to be remembered for injuring his foot (heel specifically) and not threatening to sue a 25 year old during the Covid 19 pandemic.

Thanks for translating for us old fucks

19 days ago
12/28/12

dont care about this other than to say henry is a tool for threatening to sue

19 days ago
7/31/15

I'm confused...sort of?

19 days ago
4/25/11
joesonshuevos -

"Couldn't I just do the same for publicly de framing my name on national radio? @TheMarkHenry come on man, your going out sad. You deserve to be remembered for the greatest heel turn ever, not for threatening to sue a 25 yr old in the middle of a pandemic."

Lol at greatest heel turn ever. Whoever wrote that quote in op must be like 16 years old. 

I have no clue wtf is going on though

19 days ago
8/2/05

Mark Henry is threatening to sue a lion?

WTF is going on

19 days ago
1/14/12

Rush claims Henry has been holding back black talent basically. Henry denied the allegations and said Rush was trying to get media attention by using his name to promote his music.

Henry even said he would have went along with it if he called him first now he’s got some Harvard lawyer’s ready to roll.

19 days ago
10/3/16

Most confusing thread ever

19 days ago
10/3/16

Mark's so mad ... he tells us he's seriously considering filing a lawsuit.

"My lawyer went to Harvard. I don't know what kinda lawyers he's dealing with, but I got those Ivy League people around me, and they're pissed!"

mY lAwYeR WeNt To HaRvArd

19 days ago
1/18/03
BigTedBear - 

Rush claims Henry has been holding back black talent basically. Henry denied the allegations and said Rush was trying to get media attention by using his name to promote his music.

Henry even said he would have went along with it if he called him first now he’s got some Harvard lawyer’s ready to roll.

Nothing in OPs post said this. I think you're just making shit up.
19 days ago
3/4/12

At the end of the day only one of those guys squashed John Cena while wearing a Salmon colored sport coat so fuck Lio Rush.

19 days ago
3/12/14

The Hall of Fame ceremony may have been canceled, but the Hall of Pain is always open for business. 

19 days ago
1/1/01
JLK - 
BigTedBear - 

It was in other tweets Rush made. He basically said (paraphrasing) that black people won't have equal or adequate opportunity on on the biggest platform as long as there are people like Henry holding them back.

The ironic thing is I guess Henry has been responsible for a good number (most?) of the POC hirings / signings in NXT. But Rush then tweeted something like Henry wasn't responsible for him getting signed, so it didn't matter or some shit.

19 days ago
10/3/16
Wiggy -
JLK - 
BigTedBear - 

It was in other tweets Rush made. He basically said (paraphrasing) that black people won't have equal or adequate opportunity on on the biggest platform as long as there are people like Henry holding them back.

The ironic thing is I guess Henry has been responsible for a good number (most?) of the POC hirings / signings in NXT. But Rush then tweeted something like Henry wasn't responsible for him getting signed, so it didn't matter or some shit.

Yeah, Rush backed off pretty quickly like a bitch.

18 days ago
1/1/01

Mission accomplished. Rush went on social media and posted some nonsense. I quoted it and added to the confusion. 

My god this de framing!

18 days ago
1/18/03
Wiggy - 
JLK - 
BigTedBear - 

I was making a joke based off my translation.