Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Man gotta hand it to wwe on kofi

3/13/19 7:26 AM
3/14/11

Maybe I’m getting old or don’t watch as often but when Vince was telling kofi his work bad basically not good enough and the look on kofi’s face along with it, man did I buy into that and feel for him. Makes me really hope he gets to go to wrestlemania and win the dumb wooden belt. Prob won’t happen but for the first time in a while it got me invested. 

Also becky calling Charlotte a plastic faced dope was gold..... 

3/13/19 10:57 AM
2/25/12

When he said I don't complain you don't give people like me a chance, you know damn well what he meant

Kofi dropping truth bombs

3/13/19 11:39 AM
7/14/11
Dravenlives -

When he said I don't complain you don't give people like me a chance, you know damn well what he meant

Im pretty sure the Rock has been the only Black Wwe champion . i know Mark henry ,booker and a few others got the Big gold belt but never WWE

3/13/19 12:56 PM
2/25/12
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Im pretty sure the Rock has been the only Black Wwe champion . i know Mark henry ,booker and a few others got the Big gold belt but never WWE

Lol The Rock isn't black

3/13/19 1:39 PM
1/1/01
Dravenlives -
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

3/13/19 6:13 PM
10/20/07

Ric Flair is the only black wwf/e champ

Yes I just watched his 30 for 30 and it's TRUE.  Hes got that claim 

3/13/19 8:11 PM
1/1/01

Kofi was awesome in that segment

3/14/19 10:21 AM
1/1/01
Dravenlives - 
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

Rocky Johnson disagrees with that.
3/14/19 12:36 PM
3/22/10
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

And he never had good title reigns. They were always short and shit. There’s prob a reason for that. 

3/14/19 1:34 PM
2/25/12
BiggGunn -
Dravenlives - 
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

Having one black parent does not make you black

3/14/19 2:23 PM
4/18/02
Dravenlives -
BiggGunn -
Dravenlives - 
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

Tell that to Kaepernick and Obama 

3/14/19 4:55 PM
2/25/12
CMX -
Dravenlives -
BiggGunn -
Dravenlives - 
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

Tell that to Kaepernick and Obama 

It's America if you're not pure white you may as well be black

3/14/19 6:13 PM
2/29/16

Where will KO play in this angle?

3/14/19 6:29 PM
8/14/12

11 years and hes gonna win a Wooden belt lmao

3/14/19 8:18 PM
1/1/01
edward nigma -

11 years and hes gonna win a Wooden belt lmao

Boom!

Kofi got roasted!

3/14/19 8:20 PM
1/1/01
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Mark Henry and Booker T 

3/14/19 11:50 PM
3/28/10

R Truth just had a fuckin belt. 

3/14/19 11:50 PM
3/28/10

I love Kofi. He was great the other night. 

3/15/19 11:43 AM
8/14/12

Can kofi really be considered a black champion he was Born in Ghana 

3/15/19 11:54 AM
2/26/06
Dravenlives - 
BiggGunn -
Dravenlives - 
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

Reminded me of the Trevor Noah joke that he was excited to come to America because it was the first time he was considered black
3/16/19 5:56 AM
8/6/06
Dravenlives -
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

What is he?

3/16/19 6:41 AM
7/14/11
Koma -
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Mark Henry and Booker T 

Never a wwe champ only heavyweight.    

3/16/19 9:17 AM
7/12/12

Booker was the Raw World Champion. The "World Heavyweight" title and the "WWE" title were on the same level, and if not, being champion of Raw was more of a "#1a champion" designation than that of the "WWE Championship". I don't see why people split hairs about it.

3/16/19 1:35 PM
2/25/12
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Dravenlives -
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

What is he?

Seriously?

3/16/19 3:49 PM
8/6/06
Dravenlives -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Dravenlives -
dirtymonkey22 -
Dravenlives -

Lol The Rock isn't black

What is he?

Seriously?

Seriously. I coulda sworn his dad was a giant, muscular black man.